Chapter 6

Megan's. P.O.V

Maybe my subconscious is right...maybe I am a worthless mutt...

"Hey, you okay?" She asked as she absent mindedly touched my shoulder.

I looked at her and nodded as she had a look of concern written all over her face, metaphorically of course.

She leaned in close and I felt my heart flutter "let me know if anything's wrong...anything at all.." she hesitated before she set her hand on my cheek.

I gave into her touch and kissed her hand, realizing one second too late. She smirked at me and pushed a stray of my jet black hair behind my ear.

Gosh I just wanted to kiss Christine... "I want to kiss you..." I muttered.

"What was that?" Christine asked, eying me with a giant smile.

"Uh...Urm...nothing... shut up..." I blushed.

Christine's P.O.V

She said she wanted to kiss me! Oh my fucking gosh I can't believe it! 'The Megan' wants to kiss me! But I don't think she wanted me to hear it though after she told me to shut up.

I pushed her on her back and I instantly got butterflies and I felt electricity run through me. I straddled her waist, "hm? What was that? I want to hear you say it again but louder," I teasingly said.

Her breath hitched, my heart ran laps and I couldn't help but look at her lovingly.

"I...no... its... I..." she seemed at a loss for words.

I giggled and got off of her as I sat next to her, laying my head on her chest.

"It's David," Megan blurted out covering her face with her hands.

"What about David?" I asked.

She sighed and looked at me, looking as if she was ready to cry. "Promise it wont change your view on me?" She looked at me like I was the only person who she had ever trusted.