Twenty - Cat Fight

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up feeling groggy. The sleep I lost
From the late night at the party still hadn't caught up. I turned over in my bed and saw the time. It was 7:35am. I knew I had to get up.

I rolled out of bed and shoved some jeans
And a plain white top. Then I walked out my room and headed for the stairs.

"Morning, little bro." Elliott grinned at me.

"Morning." I grumbled, sitting down at the kitchen table. All my brothers were up and eating breakfast, surprisingly. I don't know where Khloe is, but frankly, I don't care.

"You look tired." Jake said to me from across the table.

"Rough night." I mumbled.

"ah, I never asked you guys, how was the party?" Elliott asked us. Silence took over the room. "well?"

"Good." Tommy shrugged.

I could see Dean relax a bit. He was ready to see us lot throw him under the bus, but we stayed quite. I really wanted Khloe to get into trouble for what she did, but I knew if I snitched I'd be on my own. I would have betrayed all my siblings and that's not a position you want to be in.

"Khloe said she had a good night with her friends here whilst you guys were at the party. They sound like a nice group of friends. Maybe she's gotten in with the right crowd this time? Hopefully this way she'll pull her act together." Elliott said.

We all looked at each other awkwardly. I looked down at my cereal.

"Can someone drive me in early?" I said, wanting to get out of this conversation.

"Yeah. I will." Dean said, standing up.

I could tell he wanted to get out of here just as much as I did. Just in time to because as we put on our jackets Khloe came downstairs. She had this scowl on her face and I instantly knew she in a mood. It's funny, I think her miserable look matched my own. It was obvious that she was mad at my brothers for yesterday. Heck, she probably mad at me for not defending her. But why do I have to get involved? It gets annoying sometimes being expected to always be there for her.

Then, there was the party. She had dragged me into her shit yet again. I was getting deja vouche.

It had happened too many times.

But I know that won't be the last of her stunts. Khloe's tricky to read - even for me. However, after the party I know for a fact she hasn't changed. Her behaviour there wasn't even close to some of the stunts I've seen her pull. My brothers don't know what's coming to them. They forget that there was at least a year in our lives that they didn't know Khloe at all.

So I'm not going to let her bring me into any of her crap anymore. She's got her friends at school and I've got mine. That separation is what I need.

"You look rough." Elliott told her, still out of the loop.

"Tired." She shrugged and sat down at the table.

I picked up my back pack and looked to Dean to see that he was ready.

"Hold up, me and Tommy will head in too." Chase said.

"And me!" Jake protested,  of wanting to be left out.

I glanced at Khloe. We were all wanting to leave without her. She must have put that together.