CHAPTER Five - chase

I was woken up, by some one shaking me violently. I rolled over ignoring them, but they started to shake me even more violently that I was now wide awake. I looked over to see my alarm clock and saw it read 5:59, why so early? I don't need to be up until seven.

"Charlie what are you doing?" I asked irritated, sitting up.

"What does it look like? I'm waking you up." He said.

"No. It's not 7 yet! why are you waking me up?!" I snapped. He sat down next to me on my bed. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Because I woke up early." He told me.

"Doesn't mean you can wake me up." I snapped.

"Well why should you sleep when I can't?" He said smirking.

"Because I wanted to sleep and you've ruined that for me!" I snapped. He put one arm around me.

"Come on, not everyday you get to spend one to one time with your big brother."

"If that's an attempt to win me over, you've failed miserably." I said, but then continued, "you're not really my big brother, you're my twin, idiot."

"I'm still the older twin and I'm bigger than you."

"Shove off."

"But you love me really." He said.

"No because you wake me up too god damn early! Your a jerk." I told him.

"What's new?" He said smirking.

"Get out!" I told him.

When he'd finally left, I did the usual school routine. Getting ready, you know. I then went downstairs and had breakfast and then when everyone was ready like usual.

whilst i was getting ready i remembered what happened last night and felt really embarrassed. I just felt so pathetic. I mean, how could I break down like that?  I'm not a little girl anymore and I can't act like one. It would only satisfy them more. Like how can chase just not care? I thought things would get better, but he's just a jerk. 

So When We got to school I got and the car and walked into school and greeted my friends at the lockers. "What you got first?" Alex asked me as our lockers were right next to each other. I smiled as I took out my books.
"French." I told her.

"Same." She said and I grinned.

"Let's get to class." I said to Alex and she agreed. The two of us headed to class and this teacher had no seating plan in place so me and Alex sat next to each other.

Jakes P.O.V

It was second period and I was sat in maths with Chase bored out of my mind. the teacher was talking about some exam we had next Thursday, but I'm pretty sure I know how to revise, not that I will.

I wasn't listening, though, I was thinking about Khloe. It was only her second day of school and just couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt bad for what happened, but also worried that her new friends will just be like her old friends. I don't want her going back to that.

"This is so Boring." Chase said to me, getting me out of my thoughts. we both couldn't  stand maths, but I'm better than him.

"I know." I said, sighing. I wonder how khloe's doing, it's only her second day. i wonder if she's still mad at you for last night." I said. I remembered what had happened last night and it seemed i was  starting to feel guilty because of how alone Khloe must have felt.

Older Brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें