Chapter 1

This takes place right before the cp9 incident. We'll go ahead and make it the day Luffy and his crew show up to Water 7.

Being a female ship wright wasn't easy. Having to deal with catcalls and wolf whistles everytime you walked by wasn't exactly your ideal moment. But for one thing the pay was good and for another you grew up building ships.

The steam flowed out of the Puffing Tom's smoke stack with ease as the newly built train sounded its whistle. Tears of joys poured from your e/c eyes as you cheered along with the crowd. 'We did it' you thought 'we finally did it!'
Next to you Iceburg wiped a tear from his face and held a expression of relief and joy. Franky jumps about in excitement while Tom holds a proud expression.

You wipe a tear as you recall the memory. It was such a proud and exciting day. Shaking your head you grab your hammer and pound in a nail. The bell signaling your break chimes and you hop off the ships railing. As you sit at one of the break tables you hear Kaku and Lucci talking loudly outside.
"Dammit! Where is Paulie? He's late!" Hattori huffs loudly. Kaku could be heard laughing at his angry demeanor. Come to think of it, where is Paulie today? Probably getting chased again by loan sharks. You huff at your own thought and open your bottle of water. Taking a sip you stand and take a small walk. When you near the gates you see Kaku talking with what looks to be pirates. As you get closer you see them yelling about something. "Whats going on Kaku? Are these guys causing trouble." You ask, pulling out a chisel for a weapon. A young boy wearing a strawhat furrows his eyebrows and begins to speak. "We just want to speak to the head guy here. We want our ship repaired." He states. A orange haired girl puts her hands up and speaks fast. "Yeah!! Thats all! We don't want trouble! We even have the money to pay!" She holds up a brief case and signals for another man to step forward. The man had a long nose like Kaku and was panicking behind the girl. "T-the m-money is g-gone Nami!" He blubbers and looks around.
"WHAT!?!" The girl or Nami screeches and looks around. Two yagaras speed down one of the canals and none other than the Franky family are in them laughing madly. About to run after them, Kaku stops you and holds you back, pointing to the bridge above the canal. Squinting your eyes you see shadows racing across the bridge. Ropes shoot out of one of their hands and they land in one of the boats. 'Found Paulie'  You think and lean on the railing. Paulie looks down amd sees the money, his eyes light up.
'Crap' You deadpan and watch him attempting to escape.
Lucci drags him back and Hattori scolds him on stealing paying customers money. "Eh? Whats the big deal? I need it!" He puffs and swings at Lucci. He swiftly dodges it and Hattori sets in. "Trying to start a fight at work?? Are you just as crazy as you are rude?" He spits out. Paulie ropes Lucci and throws him, Lucci of course stops himself before he hits the ground. 
You turn to the pirates and hand them their money. "They are always fighting. I'll go fetch the boss for ya" skipping away you try to find Iceburg.

~Le skip of Le time~

Iceburg cozily sat in his office.  Knocking twice he called softly for you to enter. Peaking in you see his head resting on his arms and his glasses still on. "Sir, shouldn't you take your glasses off when you nap? So they don't break?" You take a seat on the sofa and enjoy the chilled room. He grins and takes them off. "Wellll, i suppose you're right." He stands and shuffles over to you. "Did you need something?"
You were lost in thought and realized you were staring. Blushing slightly you stand and stretch your arms. "Yep! There are some pirates at the front gate wanting repairs." You shove your hands in your pockets and give him a small smile. "They even have the money up front."
"I see. Wellll, i suppose we could give them a tour while someone runs and looks at their ship"
"Kaku already headed that way" you open the door and be follows you out. 
"Then he should be back when we reach their location." He states and pets his pet mouse Tyrannosaurus. Giggleing, you walk with him to the entrance of dock 1.

I didn't want the first chapter to be so long so ima cut it off here. As always comment, vote, message, etc. I love you all mah lovelies!!
-Kitten