59. Taking care of her wounds

Preeti's point of view

Next morning I was busy helping Neha with her rituals. Today is her haldi ceremony and Ritu aunty requested me to do preparations. I was wearing Rose gold colour anarkali. Emily is helping with the preparations. She is looking beautiful in Indian attire.

I didn't see Siddharth since morning or you should say I deliberately leave the area where he is present. I don't know what I am doing. I felt very shy to even be around him. Whenever I crossed the area where he is sitting with his friends, my cousins and Jijus, I could felt his heated gaze on me. So I avoid the are deliberately where he is present.

"Preeti.. Beta will you check, Neha is ready or not." Ritu aunty said while going towards the garden area.

Haldi ceremony is helping at the garden area so everyone was there.

"okay.. " I nodded.

I was going towards Neha's room to check her if she is ready or not.
Neha's room is at first floor. So I walked to upstairs.

I was looking at the girls while walking who were dancing at ritual songs but suddenly I bumped to someone's wall like muscular chest. My noes hit hard with his solid chest.

My eyes automatically closed in sudden pain and I put my hand on my noes to ease the pain.

Hugh.. I should watch while walking.

"sorry.. "

"sorry.. "

We both said in unison.

I opened my eyes slowly when I heard the familiar voice.

Siddharth also looked up from his phone.

"I am sorry. I should watch while walking." I said and lower my head while tucking the strand of hair behind my ear. I bit my lower lip and I know I was blushing hard because I can feel his hot gaze on me.

"Don't.." he said in husky voice, without blinking. His eyes followed my every move. His hands turned into a fist.

"Huh..! " I looked at him confusingly.

"Nothing..I am sorry too." he said while blinking.

"..and I am glad you bumped to me. So don't be sorry." he said with a grin.
My cheeks turned into pink shade.

"I should go, Neha is waiting for me." I said in a low voice.

"Yeah sure.."

As I moved aside he is also moved the same side. I take a step to right he also took a step to right.

We both chuckled softly.

"Ladies first..." he said while moving aside.

I was smiling and shake my head at our stupidity.

I turned my head while walking and looked at him over my shoulder. He is also looking at me with a smile. He leaned to the railing and put his hands in his jeans pocket, looking as always gorgeous.

I was smiling back to him when I bumped again to the another person.
Siddharth lower his head and chuckled while shaking his head. He then straight himself from the railing and started walking again to downstairs.

"watch out bitch while walking."

I turned my head to the person whom I bumped with.

My smile wiped out from my face looking at the person. Riki is standing in front of me with a furious face.

"I'm sorry.." I apologize to her because I know it's my mistake I wasn't watching again while walking.

"You should be bimbo..and Have you started your work again, flirting with rich boys. Don't put so much efforts because no one gonna like your ugly face." she said with a dirty smirk on her face.