53. The night under the moon

Preeti's point of view

My whole body is aching in pain my breast, thighs, abdomen, back, toes every single part is aching and it will be hard to walk if Siddharth didn't carry me.

A man one of his security opened the door of his pent house by using the card. After giving the final nod to Siddharth he closed the main door and leave from there.

I looked around and his pent house is 10 time bigger than my one bedroom apartment. I put head on his his chest and sigh. He climbed on stairs and enter in a room after reaching the first floor.

His whole room is painted in white and gray colors, giving it full boyish look.

He slowly make me laid on his king size bed and cover me with quilt.

"You relax, I'll just come in a minute. Medicine will be starting work soon." He said while caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I nodded my head as Yes, and he kissed me on my forehead.

I felt relaxed when my back feel little relaxed on soft mattress but it still paining.

After sometime the door opened of bedroom and Siddharth came inside with a hot water bottle and hot chocolate in his other hand.

I felt my heart skip a beat because no one had cared about in my periods. I never let anyone show that I was suffering in pain due to my periods. I kept doing my work like in my normal days. If anyone noticed they don't care because everyone thought this is normal for every girls but no one knows how a girl suffered pain in her menstrual cycle and keep doing her work with a pasted smile on her face.

He slowly make me sit on bed and put the hot water bottle on my back.

"Here take this, you will feel batter." He said while giving a glass of hot chocolate.

I take the glass and give him a small smile.

"Should I get you the soft toy? Girls like such things when they are having their menstrual cycle."

"Your legs must be paining? I should massage them." He said while sit beside on my legs.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. How could I get angry on this man who he cared for me so much.

I caught his hand and shake my head as no.

"Do you want anything else?" He asked me while getting up from the bed.

My lips curled into a soft smile and I pulled him to me by holding his hand.

"Just lay with me." I whispered.

I looked at him with longing. I just want to be lay beside him, under the warmth of his arms and sleep.

He nodded his head and removed his shoes. I shifted on bed to give him a space. He sit beside me under the same quilt.

After finishing the hot chocolate I give him a glass. He took it and put it on the side table.

We both laid on the bed. Our legs are tangled to each other and I liked the warmth of his body is giving to me. He switched off the bedside lamp and pull me closer to him by holding my waist and started rubbing his hand on abdomen to ease the pain.

"Now sleep love." He said and kissed on my forehead.

I closed my eyes and put my head on his chest.
......................................................................

My eyes is open with the sound of typing on keyboard. I opened my eyes slowly and turn my head towards the sound. Siddharth is working on in his laptop. His face is glowing under lamp light and he looked sexy with his spectacles on. I turned into shameless woman when it comes to him. I looked at him without blinking and adour his beauty closely.