05. NARRATIVE

[ DWAYNE'S BBQ ]

"ceasar I hope I dont hurt your feelins but man, you look like shit. did u sleep?" ximena asked him as they both walked to their job.

"yes, well barely." he said rubbing his eyes, ximena sighed as she put her apron on before scrubbing down the grills.

ceaser counted the money as jamal walked in, "jamal is here and has been having sex" he announced causing people to stare at him

mena tried not to laugh as ceaser did, "jamal put on a uniform and get to the grill" dwayne said coming out of his office

jamal listened and did what he had to, they three had the 3 PM - 9 PM, shift. it soon came to the end of the day and jamal and dwayne had left.

ceaser and mena had to close, "do you think oscar is gonna be mad when I tell him I got my dad a job?" ceaser asked mena as she took of her apron

"I dont know, you know how he is" mena said, ceaser nodded as they walked out the door. locking it obviously before walking together to their house.

"let him find out himself" mena said as ceaser nodded, they soon had to split ways.

mena put her airpods on listening to ' trust ' by brent faiyaz, she hummed along as she walked home.

a hand grabbed her waist, "hey princess" the familiar voice said to her, she took off an airpod and looked at the boy.

"santiago, what are you doing" she said as he held her hand, "can I not walk my beautiful girl home?" he asked as she rolled her eyes.

she knew he was bad for her, but didnt care. "you know if someone sees us, we will both be dead" she said as he chuckled.

"so when you get un grounded, I'm gonna take you somewhere special" he said. "you dont have to do that" she said as they kept walking.

she soon saw a familiar coming and she pushed santiago in the bush and walked away trying not to laugh.

jos's car pulled up and she smiled at her sister, "I didn't know you were picking me up?" ximena said getting in the car and seeing santiago get up from the bush.

she tried not to laugh and jos didnt notice because she was on the phone with oscar. the ride home was normal and mena texting santiago how sorry she was for pushing him but she found it very funny.

as soon as she got home she got ready for bed, she put on her party light in her room. she didnt liked led lights mostly because they were expensive and she didnt care for them, so she bought a party light. she opened her laptop and watched netflix.

she soon fell asleep. meanwhile jos was in her room trying on all the new outfits she bought from fashion nova. her body look great in all the outfits causing her to take photos and send them to oscar.

when he recieved the messages he was with his friends and he opened it, most of the guys saw it causing him to get pissed. he texted her back being pissed that his friends saw it. but it only caused her to send more.

the next morning, ximena got ready for school. she paired black distressed jeans with a grey pro club hoodie. she put on her air forces and some jewelry she left her hair down and grabbed her back pack before saying bye to jos and walking to school.

on the way there she meets up with ceaser and ileana, the rest of the crew walked other ways because they lived in a different neighborhood.

they soon arrived at school and parted ways going their classes. mena put her airpods on and walked in the class sitting down next to jamal and ruby.

"ximena take off your earbuds before they become mine" her math teacher said as she took them off putting them in her back pack.

"mena if we die from cuchillos I would tell her to take you first. just saying" jamal said as mena hit him causing him to almost scream but ruby's hand went on top of his mouth.

at the corner of the room was sapo and his friend cuete. sapo was of course looking at her as she messed around with her friends.

"if I'm being honest I would do the same" ruby said causing a punch from mena. "well if I'm being honest I would sacrifice both of you so I can move to cabo and start a family with harry styles" she said flicking her hair.

"chair but make it electric mena" ruby said to her, the math sheet got handed out by the teacher. mena began to do her work, a few minutes later she finished sitting back in her chair.

"how long are you grounded?" ruby asked. "well two weeks, but with some bribing and some bring food home I can most likely cut it to 1 week" she said knowing that jos was an easy person to please for certain things.

"why did you get grounded again" jamal asked as ruby began to laugh. "she got caught with her forbidden boyfriend" ruby said laughing trying not to be loud but failed.

"I will literally slit your throat" mena said a little too loud getting a glare from the teacher. "ximena what did you say to ruby?" the teacher spoke.

"I told him to i will literally slit this paper if he writes on my paper" she said nervously chuckling.

"that's what I thought" the teacher said walking away. " the bell rang dismissing first period, mena walked to her locked talking to ruby about what happened in class.

sapo walked next to her and cleared his throat causing ruby to leave, "you know pushing me in a bush was very fun" he said as mena let out a laugh

"I'm so sorry dude" she said pulling him into a hug, "so I'm your dude wow" he said messing around.

"I'll give you away to jasmine if you want" she said as he shook his head no. she chuckled and put away her math stuff as he just held her the whole time.

"your loud in class mamas" he said chucking, "I was about to kick ruby out of the window if he didn't be quiet" she said closing the locker. he laughed and held her hand and walking her to her next class.

"I felt your stares in class you weirdo" she said as he laughed, "I was looking at my beautiful girl" he said

"or my ass?" she asked, "both but still you get finer every day" he said causing her to laugh

they made it to her class and sapo gave her a kiss before slapping her. she walked in class and sat down next to ileana.

vals thoughts 😝
sweetie, when ariana said just keep breathing , she didnt mean you ! 🧚✨☀️💋
anyways imma update more