04. NARRATIVE

[ CRUZ HOUSE HOLD ]

ximena was on facetime with jada talking about their science assignment, "so heard you got in trouble" jada said.

"how did you find out?" ximena asked not that she mind, "ceaser told jamal, and well jamal has a big mouth" she said as mena chuckled

"mena im going to the store, need anything?" joz asked as mena shook her head no

"okay well I'll call you later, jamal is calling" jada said as mena nodded

ximena changed her outfit to sweats and a hoodie, she finally turned on her LED lights to purple and put on all american

she heard a knock on her window, she got up fast as hell only to see sapo outside her window.

she opened the window and chuckled, "you know there's a thing called a front door" she said as he chuckled.

"isn't your sister home?" he asked, "no she literally just left, but come in" she said as she went to lock her room door.

he got in the window and sat on her bed, "you could have asked me to meet you somewhere" she said

"its freeridge mamas, its dangerous " he said as she sat next to him.

"did you get in trouble?" he asked as he rubbed her leg up and down, "yea, joz told me I can only go school, my job, and home for at least two weeks" she said as he nodded

"two weeks till our next date? damn." he said as she laughed

"lay with me for a bit?" she asked as he laid his head on her lap, she played with his hair, he sighed and looked up to her eyes.

"sorry for getting you in trouble" he said as she was watching the tv, "its all good honestly" she said and kept her eyes on the tv.

"am i still gonna walk you home tomorrow?" he asked, "unless you wanna walk me to work"  she spoke looking down at him.

"okay, i'm cool with that"he said giving her a kiss on the lips, that kiss soon turned into a heated make out session for at least 20 mintues till mena heard a car pull into her driveway.

"oh shit" she said pulling back, she put on her hoodie, "i think its time for you to go" she said as he nodded she opened her window that lead to the side gate, he hopped out and found his way out of her neighborhood.

she was left with two hickeys on her neck, she had her hoodie on so joz couldnt see them. she walked out her room to help joz with the groceries.

ximena put the groceries away and sat on the couch.

[ FREERIDGE HIGH SCHOOL ]

"hope you know how visible those are" mimi said, "jada said she covered them with concealer" mena said covering her neck. "if joz see's those, imma laugh" mimi said as they walked  to their class together.

"and i see the man that you received those marks from, oh and theres marks on his neck too" mimi said chuckling.

"give me a sec, i think i have a sweater in my locker" mena said walking to her locker, "and i see ceaser i'll be back" mimi said walking towards her boyfriend.

sapo stood behind mena as she searched her locker, " looking for something?" he asked putting his arms around her waist.

"a sweater to cover these marks" she said, "i can give you more baby" he said chuckling, she playfully flicked his forehead as he laughed. "take my sweater" he said taking off his pro club sweater.

"i like to show off my marks" he said laughing as she put on the sweater, "okay okay i'll see you at lunch right?" she asked as he nodded.

she closed her locker and began to walk away, he grabbed her arm and kissed her lips before she walked away.

"so thats your lover boy" ceaser said as mena walked to mimi, ceaser, jada, and ruby. "shut up" she said as she began to walk to class with jada

"and he gave you his sweater, thats cute" jada said, "yea because you dont know how to cover hickeys" she said, jada laughed and walked into class with her.

"are you working today?" jamal asked mena as he walked in class, "yes" she said as she wrote down her notes.

- vals notes <3

ill update tmmrw just needed to update this for yall :)