Chapter 1: Busy, Busy, Busy.

I wake up and look outside. The sun is shining and there is a slight breeze. "Another beautiful day in London." I say as I roll over and kiss Harry on the cheek. As he sits up, he stretches and yawns. "Good morning beautiful." He says as he kisses my lips this time. "What are you doing up so early?" He asks. I point to the clock and roll my eyes. "Baby, its 7:30. You and the boys have an interview at 9, remember?"   "Uhg, thats today?"    "And there is something else today. Do you remeber what that is?"   "Oh yeah! Zayn's birthday!" Harry says as he winks at me.  "Haha very funny. The sooner you get up the sooner you can eat."   Ok!" He says as I pull his arm, trying to get him out of bed. As i get dressed i think through the day: Interview at 9, lunch with Paul at Nandos at 12, studio from 2-4, and dinner with the boys and Valerie at our flat at 6:30. "Wow we arent very busy today!" I call to Harry as he gets in the shower. I grab my Vans as i walk to the living room. My phone vibrates in my hand as i walk to the kitchen. I look down at it and it says, "One new message from Nialler."   "Hey Tay. Is it okay if I bring someone tonight?"    "Sure Nialler! You can come on over and help me fix breakfast if you want?" As soon as i hit send there is a knock on the door. "Come on in Niall." I say as he opens the door. He comes into the kitchen and hugs me. "Morning."   "Whoa there bro." We turn to see Harry, standing there looking like awet baby Tarzan. "Oh my gosh Taylor! I just remembered today is ur birthday. You go out of the kitchen right now! Liam and I will cook breakfast today."   "Yes captian Nialler." I say as i head to the living room. Harry goes to the kitchen, "Whats for breakfast chef?"   "How about french toast, bacon, and orange juice?" he asks as he looks at me and winks. He knows this is my favorite and that him and Liam make it better than anyone else. About 5mins later, Liam and Zayn come in. Liam goes straight to the kitchen and Zayn heads straight to the mirror; the same as every morning. As we put the food on the table, Louis and Valerie come in. "Hey Taylor." Valerie says as she hugs me and hands me a small box. "Happy 19th Birthday!"    "Thanks Val." After we get done eating, we clean up, which Niall lets me help with clening up since we are running late. I get a text from Paul: Happy Birthday. You guys on ready? We're going to be late." I grab my purse and a bag of sour gummy worms; knowing Niall will be hungry after the interview. It takes us 20mins to get to the radio station. When we get out of the car, we are greeted by about 2 dozen screeming fans. You would think since Harry and I have been dating for 4 years and Louis and Valerie have been dating for almost 2, that the fans would like us. But they don't. All they see is us getting in the way of them and their future husbands. The boys still play nice. They sign some autographs and take some pictures. Then we go in. They do some last hair and makeup, and when they are about to go on, Niall looks at me and rubs his stomach; which is out signal to let me know he's hungry. I pull out 4 gummy worms and hand them to him. "Thanks." He whispers back to me. We are done with the interview at 11. We make our way back through the screaming fans. Finally, we arrive at Nando's at 12:15. Paul meets us there. We talk business and tour dates until 1:30, then we head to the studio. Oh my gosh, that was the longest 2hrs of studio time. The boys went over new song ideas and recorded two new songs for the upcoming album. I go with Valerie to buy groceries for my 'birthday dinner', she insists on cooking. "Are you excited about tomorrow? You guys have been dating for like 4yrs, right?" She asks. "Yeah. I'm really excited."   "Were do you think you will go to eat?"   "I don't know. He said he made reservations somewhere."   "Oooo, how romantic." We get back to my flat at 5. Valerie insists on making dinner alone, so I clean up the flat for an hour until Liam and Niall show up. "Hey boys, have you seen Louis?" Valerie asks wondering where her boyfriend is, since she hasn't seen or heard from him in 2hrs. "I don't know." Liam says wondering himself. "Who cares. What's for dinner?" Niall asks as he heads to the kitchen. 5mins later, Louis and Zayn come in, without knocking of course. "Hey guys!" Valerie says as she walks over, hugs Louis, and gives his lips a kiss. "Umm..Lou? NO PDA in our flat." Harry walks closer to me and grabs my waist from behind and kisses my neck. "Unless It's us." I roll my eyes and elbow Harry in the stomach. "It's fine you guys, carry on." I say winking at them. We finally sit down to dinner at about 7. We have tacos, which aren't my favorite, but Harry bought the groceries, which means tacos are fine with me. And besides that, they are his favorite. So I can give him a break this time; although we have tacos every year for my birthday dinner. But once again, I don't complain since tomorrow we will going out for our anniversary. We all clean up and as we sit down to watch The Titaninc for umpteenth time, there is a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Niall says running over to the door as if he knows who it is. A slim girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes steps in. She is wearing skinny jeans, a blue tank top the color of Niall's eyes, and her purse over her shoulder. "Hi, I'm Elody." she says. "I would have been here sooner but the traffic was terrible." Val and I look at each other kinda confused. "Guys, this is my girlfriend." Niall says looking ashamed of himself. "Oh, hi Elody, nice to meet you. I'm Taylor, Harry's girlfriend."   "And I'm Valerie, Louis' girlfriend." Niall grabs her hand and shows her where the coat rack is. They come back in the living room, their hands still intertwind. I get a text from Valerie: Aww young love:)." I look at her and we both start laughing. It turns out that Elody has never seen Titanic, so I'm sure we looked and sounded pretty stupid when we all got up at different scenes or copied word-for-word some of the scenes. After it's over, Zayn is asleep in the floor behind the couch; since he hates this movie. Liam gently wakes him and they leave. Niall and Elody leave. I look over at Louis and Valerie, snuggled up under a blanket, their hands locked together and Vals head on Lous chest. I gesture for Harry to go on to bed. "I'll be there in a minute baby." I say, folding the other blankets. "Ok beautiful, hurry." I gently wake Valerie, "You guys can stay here if you want? You can go in the extra room."   "Thanks Taylor. Goodnight." I run in the extra room to make sure it is in appropriate condition. I hear Valerie wake Louis and Louis groans; mad to be woken from such peaceful sleep. As I enter our bedroom, all I can see is the faint glow of a candle. I sit down on the edge of the bed and reach for the lamp to see what the candle was resting on. "FREEZE!"   "What Hazza?"   "DON"T touch that light."   "Ok baby, what is it?"    "We haven't got to have our romantic birthday kiss yet." I turn around to see Harry in his pussy-cat pajamas that Louis got him on his birthday 3yrs ago. He only wears them on my birthday because he knows how much I love them. He grabs my arm and pulls me down on the bed. "Wait Harry. Can I go change first?"   "Sure but harry back." He says as he kisses my hand. It takes me 3mins to change.