Chapter One: Good or Bad?

Oh no, why is this happening to me! Misaki feels like crying as she hurries through the halls trying desperately to locate her class. Susa and Imayoshi had already gone off to their own without even asking if she needed any help to find hers.

Misaki is too busy looking at the signs above the doors to pay attention to where she was going. Just as she looks up she sees the back of another student in her vision. Misaki attempts to put on the breaks but it’s no good. The small girl goes sailing into the back of the student in front of her, both of them going down.

“Ow! The hell?” The student, a guy, growls.

Misaki pops back up and immediately bows low, “I’m sorry! I’m so, so, so sorry! I wasn’t watching where I was going and-.”

“Whatever, just use your eyes next time, idiot.” He snorts and walks off.

Glaring at the back of his head Misaki is only able to catch the odd blue hair and dark skin before he’s gone. What an asshole he was. Hopefully he was a second year and she wouldn’t ever have to deal with him in class.

“Oh man! I’m gonna be late at this rate!” Misaki gasps. She gets to her feet and hurries off.

***

Finding her class was certainly an ordeal. Not only was she on the wrong floor but on the opposite end of the school too. Misaki was definitely going to kill her brother when she saw him again. Yes, it would be slow and painful.

“Welcome class, my name is Akita-Sensei. It’s wonderful to see you all, welcome to Touou Aca-.” The door to the classroom immediately slides open and interrupts the teacher. Two teens come in, a guy and a girl. They both had odd hair colors too, pink and… oh. That hair color was something Misaki would never be able to forget. It was that bastard from this morning that she ran into.

The girl bows, “I apologize Kita-Sensei… we got lost.” The tone of her voice at the end of the sentence made it abundantly clear that they certainly didn’t get ‘lost’.  

“I see, I will excuse you today but in the future please memorize where the classroom is and leave to arrive here with plenty of time.”

She bows again, “Yes, please forgive us.”

Kita-Sensei picks up her roster and scans the name, “Aomine-San you’re sitting next to Imayoshi-San. Imayoshi-San please raise your hand.” I unfortunately raise my hand, this is bad… “Now Momoi-San, you’re seated behind Rai-San. Rai-san, raise your hand as well.”

Aomine takes his seat beside me, his gaze burning a hole in my face. He remembers me as well as I remember him. This is going to be quite a year, that’s for sure. Though I have to admit that this Aomine dude was pretty good-looking.

“You done staring now?”

Never mind, he’s an ugly son of a bitch. Misaki focuses to the front of the classroom not bothering to give him an answer. Talking to this guy would only encourage him. She hears Aomine snort but at least he doesn’t say anything, that was an encouraging sign.

“Alright class, now one by one you’ll stand and introduce yourselves.” She nods to the first person in the column that Misaki’s seated in, “Please go first.”

One by one people began to introduce themselves until it was her turn. Misaki stands up and tries to calm the red threatening to run across her face, “My name is Imayoshi Misaki, it’s a pleasure. Please take care of me.” After the small spheal Misaki sits down and let out what little breath she didn’t even know she was holding.