100k Q&A Responses!!!!!

Alright, the moment you've been waiting for! First of all, thank you to all who have asked questions. I'm going to make sure I answer most, if not, all of your questions. Thank you for participating in this and help make Losing Control's first 100k special, well...special!

Anyway: on to the questions and answers! (Things might get a little repetitive, but I wanted to make sure everyone's questions got answered, just in case people skip through just looking for their questions. Either way, enjoy!)

@A_account_name - How are you doing currently?

-Doing okay. Just....just okay.

@Logan_and_Remus - Did anything specifically motivate you to write this book?

-In all honesty, I don't remember. I can tell you this, @ahcwolves4305 and their book, "Unaccepted" was the first book I read on this website. I guess you could say that inspired me, as I realized that I too, could write something powerful like that. Plus, what did I have to lose, right?

@MidnightandCyber - Did any books help inspire this book?

-Like I said in the last question, not specifically. However, 30 Days & Counting was inspired not only by @MT_Reade and their book, "30 Days" but also by @lunaeclispe22 and a chapter in her book "But Now We're Stressed Out" She wrote an absolutely gorgeous chapter called, "Nightingale" which I am in love with. I remember reading that and thinking: What if this was something bigger. So, those two people helped inspire another very popular book of mine so thank them greatly for that!

@MidnightandCyber & @Llamacorns100 - What are my pronouns?

-She/Her, but if you get it wrong, I won't like attack you or anything. I'm pretty easy going.

@CalDraws - If you had to give me a nickname, what would it be?

-Interesting...for you, I'd say Roman. Great question, Roman!

@Llamacorns100 - What is your ideal job?

-Well, obviously I love to write. But, another passion of mine is videogames. More specifically, games like Spider-Man or Detriot: Become Human. Games that compel its audience with a wild story and characters that you just want to protect. I'd love to work for a game company writing scripts or screenplays. That'd be incredible.

@EmilySpencLoves2Read:

1. How did you become a Fander?

-True story: I used to roleplay My Little Pony stuff on Roblox (there's something I thought I'd take to my grave) and one day, someone created a character based on Virgil. In their bio, it said this character was from something called, "Sanders Sides." I was so confused so I looked up the series this "Virgil" character was based on. I saw that it was just some guy who played each individual character and didn't think much of it. Later on, I looked at his channel and kinda fell in love with it. However, I became more of a "hardcore" Fander when I was going through a lot of stuff. That's when I used his content as a means of coping with the world around me.

2. Who is your favorite side?

-In order; Virgil, Logan, Deceit, Remus, Roman, Patton.

3. What are your favorite ships?

-Analogical, however, Prinxiety is easier to write.

4. Do I think there will be an Orange Side? If yes, what will he represent?

-Absolutely! There have been multiple hints from not only Joan but Thomas himself. If there isn't an Orange Side, I will be surprised. To be honest, I don't know what he will represent. I'm leaning towards some sort of side relating to anger. Whether it actually be Wrath or something else, I can't wait to meet him.