Auradon Prep

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Inside the limo, Ellie is sitting between Evie and Jay with Mal on Evie's side and Carlos on Jay's. Jay and Carlos quickly notice all the candy before they start fighting over it. Ellie catches a piece of candy that flies her way before eating it. It amazes her how it can taste sour and sweet.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out," Evie says as she goes to put blush on Mal's face.

"Ew, stop," Mal says before knocking her hand away. "I'm plotting."

"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie says as she tries to bite a sucker.

"Do me since she has to plot," Ellie says with a giggle causing Evie to give her a thankful look.

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but It's sweet like I don't know what," Carlos says before he takes another bite of the candy.

"Let me see," Jay says before Carlos shows him the candy in his mouth.

"Ew! Gross!" Ellie squeals before Jay slaps Carlos' arm to get him to stop. Jay takes the rest of the candy from him before trying it. Ellie watches as Mal presses a remote before the blackened window behind Evie and Mal opens.

"Look!" Ellie calls out as she sees the broken bridge in front of them.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yells before they are all grabbing onto each other and screaming. They stop screaming when they realize they hadn't fell yet and see a golden glow outside. "What just happened?"

"It must be magic," Evie says excitedly.

"Hey," Mal says as she turns to the driver. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens the magic barrier," The driver says as he holds up a gold remote. "That one opens my garage. And this button..." The blackened window then goes back up between them.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy," Mal says as she turns back around. They eventually pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.' Ellie and Evie then look at each other in excitement. Their dreams were finally starting to come true. Carlos and Jay start to fight over the things in the limo. They stop before Ellie sees a marching band outside and couldn't help but squeal in excitement. The door is then opened causing Carlos to fall out with Jay getting out behind him as they fought over something.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos yells as Jay stands on him trying to get him to let go. Ellie then gets out and does a twirl as she looks around. Evie gets out and Ellie gives her a hand as she steps over Carlos before Ellie spins her sister around causing her to giggle. "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" Jay yells back at Carlos.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal says as she gets out of the car before Ellie hits Jay's shoulder. "We have an audience."