Jab Past meets Present

Memories of past has it's own tale,

Few moments leaves a cute smile,

And few haunts us every night to cry,

              But every memory is a profound fable.            

 -Unknown 

 As we cross our adolescence and enter the next phase of life, everything feels magical. At least for some time. First love, first kiss, best friends who truly go any extent to help u. Yet, as time passes you meet something called reality which hits you hard and makes you come out of that magical world.

       Perhaps that's what happened to both Raman and Ishita who now share the same bed but doesn't share the same love.

      Knowing that nothing can change their past and not having the courage to move on, they decided not to talk about their past to each other and ruin their already ruined relationship.

Abhi's apartment

May we come in?

Abhi's chain of thoughts was broken by a unsure voice.

"Hey guys, get in please" said a visible relieved Sarika seeing Mihika and Romi in their footsteps​.

"Hope we are not invading your privacy Didi" asked Mihika.

"Definitely not. In fact we thought of meeting you guys." replied Sarika in a serious tone.

"Do you guys really don't know about Ishita and Raman's relationship before their marriage?" questioned curious Rahul who didn't want to waste any time.

Mihika and Romi looked at each other not knowing how to make them understand that they didn't the truth.

Abhi, who noticed the silent glances between them, understood they spoke truth.

"I can understand you guys" said Abhi, relieving them from one tension.

"Brother can you please explain why you said akka and jiju loved each other during their college days? What are you guys hiding brother..?" asked an impatient Mihika .

"Okay, if you really wanted to know..."started Sarika

"Arey arey wait.." interrupted Rahul. 

"Yaar ab kya??"

"Wait guys, why did you want us to speak about their past? You can ask them instead na?" asked a curious Rahul

All the three friends now where looking at the perplexed faces who sat opposite to them.

It never occurred to them, not once since the couple got married. Really if these people say that they were in a relationship prior to their marriage Why didn't they speak up.? Why didn't they share their love story to their families.., or at least to them.

Where they really happy? Or did they act so..??

Never once did it cross their minds they weren't really happy. But why?

Many questions. No answer.

Perhaps those answers may lie in their past, which they have to dig.

But one thing they were sure, it was; if the couple didn't think to share their story to them at normal circumstances, they would never speak about it when asked directly.

So that was an out of option.

Their friends were the only visible option to them to know about their past.

Putting a stop to their thoughts, they looked at each other probably searching answers in each other's eyes.

With a determined look in her face, Mihika looked at the awaiting faces and said "To be frank it never occurred to us they knew each other before marriage, forget loving each other. Now, of late rewinding all the incidents I can say they aren't happy at present. So to help them to come out of this chaos we need to know their story."

Realizing that Mihika was speaking the truth..Sarika started to unfold the events of past...

PSR group of industries

CEO cabin

Current state: Overwhelmed with emotions.

Reason: Friends, his love, his memories, his past,...huh what not..!!

Unable to stay in office any longer, after completing his meetings Raman proceeded to home to accomplish an important task.

BHALLA HOUSE :

Seeing the lock in the main door, he knew no one was in there.

Perfect.

He directly went to the store room looking for something which he didn't lie his hand for many years.

Tears rolled down his without a stop after looking at her gift.

" I love you today, tomorrow, and forever my love"

Her voice resonating in his ears even now..His only love, love of his life, his Ishita.

_______________________________________________

After a very long time I updated this one..!! Hope you like it.

Please let me know your opinion.

Stay safe and take care of yourself guys.