Time for some pranks..!!

Silence.
Complete silence occupied the room for sometime.

Mihika was the one who broke the silence in the room.

Akka what's happening here? What rubbish is he speaking?

Ishita, who didn't know how to react to question looked at Raman while he too was unable to process out what happened a few minutes ago.

Romi finally understood that he wasn't the only soul in the room who didn't know what was happening. He had Mihika by his side. So without wasting time he too joined her about clearing their doubts.

Haan Bhai, what is Abhi saying? Do you guys know each other, I mean were you in a relationship before, that too with Bhabhi, then why did...

"Arey chup Romi. How many questions will you ask" questioned a irritated Raman.

Romi, for the first time glared at Raman because instead of clearing the mess he is asking him to be keep quiet as if nothing big happened.

Raman knew that if he didn't speak anything now, then it means that he agrees to Abhi and then Romi and Mihika will inform this to the whole family, creating a big ruckus.

So before the damage is done, he thought to change the plot.

"It is over Abhi? see everyone believed what you said. Indeed you're​ a big prankster than Romi" said Raman faking a smile.

"Just because you know Ishita, you shouldn't say that we loved each other Abhi" said Raman whose pain was visible in his eyes while saying that and turned to Ishita looking for support.

Knowing the situation well, she tried to play along with him.

"Haan Mihika, Abhi is joking. I just knew Raman in the college. I didn't love him" said Ishita coldly, yet Sarika understood the pain behind her voice.

Now it was Raman and Ishita's friends turn to look surprising at them.

Before Abhi and Rahul tried to speak, Sarika interrupted them as she understood that the something happened between the couple which was stopping them to spill more beans about their relationship.

"Guys leave all this, actually we came to give Raman..I mean we came to give invitation card to you guys" said Sarika revealing the reason behind the sudden arrival.

Coming out of all confusion Abhi took the invitation card from the bag and presented to the couple.

Forgetting about the previous day fight due to their friends arrival, the couple took the invitation card together and opened it..

Abhimanyu Weds Harini

Read Ishita. "Congratulations Abhi, I'm really happy for you" said a smiling Ishita whose smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Thank you Ishu. I hope you guys come  to the wedding. Else no problem, I'll come here and kill you guys with my bare hands." said Abhi with in a sarcastic tone.

"Definitely we will come don't worry. How will we forget our friend's wedding Abhi" asked Raman.

"You will forget dude. Like you forget to invite us for your wedding" spoke Abhi in an accusing tone.

"Arey yaar, it's not like that. I'll explain everything to you later na. Actually sorry guys, I have to go to office for a urgent meeting. I'll meet you people tomorrow." said Raman.

"Okay then, we will also leave. We too have to invite many people to the wedding. We will meet tomorrow then" said Abhi to the couple.

After bidding a goodbye to their friends, the couple were bit relieved even though the past one hour was a hell to them, they somehow managed it.

Romi and Mihika were looking at each other unable to believe what just happened. Alternatively they glared at the couple too as they found something was mysterious.

Feeling their gaze on him, Raman looked up to see Romi who had a unbelievable kind of expression on his face. Before Romi could come up with questions Raman spoke.

"What Romi, why are looking me like that. Don't say that you believed what they spoke. They were just kidding."

"Oh Jiju.. Why will we trust them over you. I can clearly understand that they were kidding. Romi is unable to digest the fact that there are big pranksters than him. So only he is reacting like this." convinced Mihika.

"Okay Mihika. I'm going to office. Romi what about you.?"

"Actually Jiju, I and Romi have to go to a mall today. He will join you after an hour. Please Jiju."

"Okay. Be within the time Romi."

After Raman's departure, Romi and Mihika left the house informing Ishita and leaving her alone with her thoughts.
Tears rolled down Ishita's face and the reason is know to her obviously.

In the car :

"What Mihika, what nonsense you spoke in the house. How did you believe that it was a prank. I can easily understand that they both were lying."

" Arey chup Romi. Even I can understand that they are hiding something. Now if you be quite I'm following Abhi's car as we have to know the truth from them only. And the reason why I acted like that was because akka and jiju should not know that we didn't believe them. Else they will ask Abhi not to reveal anything to us"

" Okay genius. Now concentrate on your driving Mam "

" But Mihika, if really Abhi spoke the truth, then why aren't Bhai and bhabhi happy. I mean if they really loved each other then they should be very happy. But here it's​ completely reverse. Even after marriage, I don't find them spending time like other couples and above all I don't find happiness in the faces"

" True Romi. But we can't get our answers unless they say us the truth. But we can at least ask Sarika didi. I hope she will reveal everything."

Abhi's apartment :

" What the hell Rahul. Why on earth did Raman and Ishita say that we were pranking them.?? I'm unable to figure out anything." spoke an exhausted Abhi.

" Even I am unable to understand anything Abhi. After all that happened in the college I'm was shocked to see them together as a couple. For a second I truly believed that they sorted out everything and now was happily married. But now I feel like everything is ruined. And above all Sarika, why did you stop us for questioning them further.??" asked a curious Rahul.

"I too have many doubts in my mind Rahul. But couldn't you understand for that look in Romi and Mihika's face that those people didn't know anything about their love. And from Raman and Ishita's voice I could sense pain. So I thought not to drag the matter further. All the answers for our questions will be revealed by them only Rahul" said a dejected Sarika.

"Are they really the same Raman and Ishita who used to love each other crazily once upon a time. What cruel game did destiny​ play in their lives." spoke a broken Abhi who had tears in his eyes recalling their happy time in the past.

TIME - has the ultimate ability to change​ everything in our lives​. It creates some wounds, while it cures some wounds.
So what pain does it cause in IshRa's life and what cure does it brings in..??! ⏳