two ✰ "maybe he wants me dead"

after roaming around aimlessly for thirty minutes, the three girls found themselves back in the hallway of the dorms

after roaming around aimlessly for thirty minutes, the three girls found themselves back in the hallway of the dorms. the walls were lined with unclaimed luggage. the hall was crowded with boys dressed in blazers and dress pants. the same boy scarlett saw earlier squeezed past the girls and went into his room. he sure was cute up close.

parker noticed the way scarlett looked at the boy and nudged her in the side.

"do i smell romance?" she winked.

"your senses must be off because there is no romance." scarlett rolled her eyes.

"why don't we go introduce ourselves?" rory suggested.

parker grinned. "yes, let's go see if scarlett's future husband has a name."

scarlett playfully hit parker in the arm.

"hello boys." parker said as she barged into the room. rory and scarlett shared a look of embarrassment.

the boys were startled by the three girls sudden presence.

"we apologize for our friend. we should've known better than to let her off her leash." scarlett spoke up as she laid an arm around parker's shoulders. "i am scarlett keating, this is parker mcallister, and the quiet one is rory peters."

the mystery boy next to the radiator spoke up first.

"i am neil perry. this is todd anderson, my roommate." neil said as he gently hit todd on the back with a rolled up packet of paper. todd mumbled a quiet hi.

"knox overstreet." the boy who sat in the chair shook the girl's hands.

"steven meeks."

"dalton. charlie dalton." he said with a smirk as he kissed each of the girls hands.

parker smiled uncomfortably and rory turned red.

"bite me." scarlett said as she wiped the back of her hand, her face scrunching in disgust.

" scarlett said as she wiped the back of her hand, her face scrunching in disgust

neil smirked at her actions. charlie had surprised look on his face. girls don't usually act the way scarlett did.

"anyways, we were all discussing a study group. would you girls like to join us?"

scarlett looked at her two friends for looks of approval.

"we would love that, but just so you know, my strength is english and parker's is latin."

"that is oddly specific." meeks mumbled.

"well, my father is the latin professor and scarlett's is the english professor."

"that explains why your names are familiar." neil chuckled.

scarlett smiled.

he sure is cute. scarlett thought.

"we should get back to unpacking. it was nice meeting you guys and we hope to see you around," scarlett smiled at the boys. "charlie, try to keep it in your pants next time, okay?"

the boys chuckled as charlie rolled his eyes.

parker playfully blew a kiss at the boys as the girls left neil and todd's room.

"those boys seem nice!" rory said as she walked into her room, which was right across from scarlett and parker's room. scarlett and parker followed.

"charlie seems like a huge dick."

parker snorted as she sat next to rory on the bed. "maybe he fancies you."

"maybe he wants me dead. besides, he is so not my type."

"i thought charlie was charming." rory mumbled.

"aw ror, got a crush on dalton?" scarlett teased. rory's face turned bright red and felt hot.

"what! no! i barely know him." rory stuttered. "what about neil, scarlett? you looked like you were about to pass out when he looked at you!"

scarlett rolled her eyes. "i did not!"

parker and rory looked at her with smug looks on their faces.

"oh shut up you two!"

scarlett couldn't help but grin at the two girls.