Well That Was Easier Than I Guessed....

~Sapphire's POV~

Well me and Michelle have been in here for about 3 hours now, and a good thing has happened and a bad thing has happened.  The good thing is that they cut our ropes off of our wrists so that we can move our hands now, the bad thing is that they now have a guard in here all the time so we can't really do anything.  They switch every hour or hour and a half we've noticed that so far.  I think they just want hostages so that they can get something they want because well, most people like them would do something different but hey you never know what they have up their sleeve.  The one who was with us was starting to fall asleep, and well Michelle got a smart idea she would go to the batheroom, and she would give me her phone.  Either the one in here would go with her or one out there would take her.  While I was in here I would text Randy and tell him that me and Michelle were safe for the most part, and then they might be able to track it to where we were.  The one in here took her, and all of the others were asleep.  I started to text Randy about everything that I could fit in a text I sent it, and then I saw Michelle's face appear.  "Sapphire hurry I knocked him out, and we can make a run for it right now!  I saw the door we came in, lets go now while we still can!" She whispers in a hurried tone.  I get up as quietly as I could and got out of the room, we walked quickly but quietly out the door that we came in, well at least we think we came in.  We ran to the street, and we turned left towards the alley.  When we stopped I got out Michelle's from my sports bra, yeah that's right I put her phone there, to us girls as long as we don't destroy one another's phone it's all good.  I dialed Randy's number the world seemed to be going by so slow right now, and it seemed like ages before he picked up his phone.  "Michelle?  How in the world did you mangage to get a call in?"  He started going on about something.  I decided to be a nice girl and but in right there, "Randal we're both fine Michelle knocked out the dude that was taking her somewhere, and everyone else was asleep so we made a run for it."  He stops talking when he hears my voice, I bet he was happy to know that we were both alright.  It felt good to hear his voice first, no offense to Justin but Randy's voice was just more comforting to hear after you've been kidnapped right after you were released out of teh hospital.  "Thank the Lord that the both of you are okay, the FBI have been looking all over the place.  They've been trying to track you guys, but now they'll be able too now that you got the location of where you guys are..."  He says saying a few things, and I wasn't paying attention I was just listening to his voice.  "Heath has been worried sick along with everyone else, but I think Justin was the worst because he wasn't doing anything to get you or Michelle back.  If they would've let go of me then well it would've been a totally different story no questions about it.  Well same thing with Heath because well they thought he was a girl, personlly I think that was quite funny though."  Randy says.  "That's good that everyone is alright, but how were you seriously I'm your best friend bro I think you should be more worried about me than getting put in jail silly." I say in a teasing voice.  Michelle was looking at me and smiling like an idiot.

~Michelle's POV~

Sapphire was talking on my cell with Randy right now, and I think that's what she needs the most right now because well she has a thing for him.  Well then again I have no room to talk because of my thing for her brother Heath, but I think he might like Kelly Kelly though.  I know that if I really do like him I should be happy for him, but I want him to look at me like he looks at Kelly.  "I'm your bestfriend bro, I think you should be more worried about me than getting put in jail silly." Sapphire says in a teasing mannor.  I smiled to myself thinking that they should be together, and she shouldn't be with Justin because well as I can clearly see she and Randy would make a better couple.  If they don't figure this out soon, well then I guess me, Beth, and Layla will have to step in and help our girl.  "Well they're on their way right now, and well they people found our location.  They are tracking the phone in general right now, so even if we do start to move in a different drection they'll be able to follow us by, by, by,...ummmm.  I don't know how they do it, but hey at least they can track our movements even if we start to move, or if those idiots try and get us again.  Sapphire then gave my phone back, and of course when she gave it back to my it started to vibrate again.  I looked at it, and speak of the devil...well not really but it was Heath her brother.  "I think you should get this kid."  I hand her the phone and step back a few steps just in case he's gonna yell at her for not talking to him.  "Hello?" She said more than asked in kind of a nervous  voice becuse well she doesn't like it when her brother gets mad at her for things.