I Love You Man! I Mean In The Friend Way That Is!

*Sapphire's*

I ran into...Devon! I jumped up and basically shouted, "DEVON I MISSES YOU!" "Don't kill me! Don't kill me! I know you are happy, but I know what you do when you get happy like that!" Devon said backing away a few steps. "So why in the world have you not talked to me in like 3 years missy?  I mean I was worried sick for the 1st year, the second year I was kinda like she is gonna talk to me today I know it, and the 3rd year I'm like she totally forgot about me and she will never remember who I am.." I say being a bit dramatic though i some parts. "Wow you are such a dummy just as I remember." Devon said making her "troll" face. Heath comes bounding around the corner knocking me to the ground. "Jeez you stupid hobo muffin! Watch where your sister is, and never run into her again!" I say sounding like our 10th grade math teacher. I got to skip my 7th grade math and went straight into 8th grade math, and the strange thing was that me and Heath were always in the same math class as one another. The teachers always had to keep us away from one another because of the way we acted around each other.  In school no one knew that we were the biggest rivals at home to see who was tougher, but at school we were the schools' biggest goofball duo.  "You still remember Mr. Celphador?" Devon asks utterly surprised.  "Who will ever forget him? He was always yelling at me and Heath for no reason.  Probably jealous that we were red-headed twins." I say putting my chin in the air like a stupid snobby girl.  "Lawl I will never forget that time where you were sick, and he was like yelling where in the world is Sapphire Slater!? If she missed class again I swear I will make sure she comes to my house after school for a week!" She says mocking Mr. Celphador's voice. Heath says, "Weren't you here to get some glitter and stuff to do something to someone?" Heath asks out of the blue. "Well it's not everyday that I get to see my best friend in the whole wide world! And plus you could be doing that while I talk to my best friend." I say kinda glaring at him because I knew that he kind of liked her in a way that I didn't want him to like her in.  "Fine I'll let you talk to Devon while I go and get the stuff that you needed." Heath says walking off down the isle looking for the glitter and ther other stuff that I needed. "Wow..." I sighed as I saw her staring at my brother walking away from us. "What? Did I do something wrong?" Devon asks turning around. "Don't lie to me I know something is up with you right now." I say giving her the most serious look ever. She looks down blushing, "No! There is nothing wrong with me. I don't like your brother one bit!" My eyes get as wide as the sun as she said that, and she instantly put her hand over her mouth after she said that. "AW! My best friend is in love with my brother!" I whisper loudly to her making a kissy face.

Sorry that I made it so short, but I really want to go party with my best friends!