Becoming A WWE Diva

Intro 

It was a typical Monday. Wake up, wake Heath and Justin up, eat breakfast, go to the gym, eat lunch, go back to the gym, go get ready for Monday Night RAW, wait till RAW is over to go eat, go back to hotel, watch some TV or movies, and go to bed. Well today is not my typical Monday night because Vince McMahon wanted me to become a WWE Diva. So now my schedule is wake up, get Heath and Justin up, get some breakfast, go to the gym, eat lunch, go to gym for a little bit longer, take a nap, get ready for Monday Night RAW, watch RAW, pack up all of my stuff that I brought with me, go eat, go back to the hotel, sleep. 

On with the story

*Sapphire's POV*

Tonight on RAW is my debut and it's against Eve Torres.  I was backstage getting ready for my match when I heard a knock on the door.  When I open the door I see my brother and my boyfriend. "Hey guess. What are you doing here?" I ask brushing my hair.  "Well I need to wish my sister good luck before she has her first match." "And I need to tell my wonderful girlfriend the same thing and that she is gonna beat Eve's big fat butt tonight because she is the best diva out there." They said.  "Well thanks guys that means a lot to me." I say fake crying. I then say, "Where is Wade? He would love to wish me good luck because I know he likes me and how much he hates Justin at the moment for dating me." I say about laughing.  I then see Wade turn the corner, and my face that was about laughing just turned into a plain smile.  Justin and Heath give me a weird look, but then they turn around to see Wade walking toward us.  "Hey Wade didn't think you were coming." Heath said as he walked up.  "Not come? Why wouldn't I come to wish your sister good luck on her first match." He says in that somewhat hot British accent. Justin just shoots bullets at the back of his head.  "Sapphire to the ramp, Sapphire to the ramp." A cameraman said. "Gotta go guys." I say and start walking away.  Then I feel a big hand grab my wrist, I turn around to see Wade standing there.  "May I help you Wade?" I ask.  "As a matter fact you can if you say yes.  Do you want me to accompany you at ringside?" He asks kindly with the prettiest eyes I have ever seen.  Even prettier than Justin's eyes and heck those are damn pretty.  I smile, "Sure Wade just don't do anything to make me loose the match I don't care if I'm about to loose, but just don't get into the ring or anything."  "Deal." He said. My theme song Keep The Party by Family Force 5 came on, and I went out doing my dance and giving some fans high-fives. Wade just walks down the ramp ignoring all of the booing fans. After I climb into the ring and while everyone was watching Eve Wade motioned me over to the corner. "Watch out for both her feet and hands she is good with both of them." Wade warned, then he did something unexpected he grabbed my hand and kissed it.  "Good luck Sapphire." He says and backs up. Eve gets done with her entrance, and the bell rings. We run at each other, and she tried to kick me but I grab her leg and twist it.  She falls to the ground moaning in pain, and then I kick her in the stomach. I hear Wade outside of the ring cheering me on.  I turn my heads toward his, and gave him a smile.  Eve starts to get up, but since I'm the flexible girl I am I run up put my legs around her neck and throw her to the ground. I go for the pin 1...2...3...I jump up in the air as the announcer guy says, "And here is your winner Sapphire Slater!" Unlike after my brother wins the crowd went wild. Wade gets into the ring and holds up my hand. My theme song started playing, and me and Wade headed backstage. We were heading back to the Nexus locker room when we see one of the Bella Twins kissing Justin, and Justin was kissing back.  Wade then sees what was happening, "What the bloody hell Justin?!?! What do you think you are doing kissing one of the stupid Bella Twins you are dating Sapphire!" He yells at Justin. Justin then turns his head and his eyes get HUGE when he sees me standing right there. "Holy mother fucking shit." Is all he says. He turns back to the one twin, "Lets go somewhere else where these two wont bother us." Justin says to the stupid Bella Twin.  I start to tear up Wade pulls me into a comforting hug and I cry into his shoulder.  He then picks me up bridal style and takes me into the Nexus locker room.  Heath is in there playing Guitar Hero, "Hey good job sis I saw you do you finisher on Eve it was fantastic!" He then turns around to see me in Wade's arms crying in his shoulder still. "What in the world happened to you sis? Was it Eve? Oh that bitch is gonna pay big time!" Heath says getting his fists into balls.  "It wasn't Eve Heath, it was your so called best friend Justin Gabriel making out with one of the Bella Twins." Wade says back as he set me down on one of the couches. "WHAT!?!? Oh that guy is gonna pay majorly tonight after the show! He is gonna get beaten so bad that his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandkids will feel it!" He yells. "I'll help with that Heath.  He doesn't deserve to even be in the same room as her anymore.  She was supposed to be the girl he loved not that stupid git!" Wade said in agreement.  I sniffly, "Thanks guys that will make me feel a whole lot better." "Well I'm gonna go get some coco puffs to eat." Heath says and walks out of the door. "If you see Gabriel don't do anything till I'm with you!" Wade says as Heath is just out of the door.  "How much do you wanna bet that Heath will beat him up the second he sees Justin?" I ask not crying anymore. Wade laughs. *That is such a cute laugh he has! Way better than Justin's laugh.* I think to myself. "Hey Sapphire? How much did you love Justin anyway? Ya I know that all of the girls fawn over him, but what was your reason?" Wade asks me after an awkward silence between the to of us.  I think for a second, "I never really liked him, but I wanted to show some of the divas that I could get a boyfriend even though I wasn't a dive yet.  And I knew he was flirting with me every time we talked just because of the way he spoke to me and everything."  "Well since you gave me that answer will you be MY girlfriend? I swear that I wont do the same thing as Justin did because I have always had my eyes on you the second I met you." Wade asks with his beautiful pleading eyes.  I looked deep into his eyes, and all I could see was love no lies.  He knew that Wade kept his promises with girls well, like when he first met me he said he would protect me no matter what the condition was.  So far he has kept that promise to me he has saved me multiple times when people were trying to kill me or rape me, Wade was always there.  "Wade I-" I started then Wade started talking, "I understand if you don't want to Sapphire we can remain friends still." He says and puts his head down. "I wasn't going to say that Wade. I was gonna say yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I say and lean my head on his shoulder. 

*Wade's POV*

I can't believe she said yes to me! I mean what is so special about me? I'm just Wade, Wade Barrett the normal average guy that happens to be a professional wrestler.  I then feel a head on my shoulder.  Sapphire had laid her head on my shoulder.  I then move my head and leaned my head on hers. I could tell she had a smile on her face at the moment. I lift my head and hear footsteps coming toward the locker room. "Hey Sapphire might want to get head off my shoulder just in case its your brother you know how he is right after one of your break ups." I say in a soft whisper.  The door opens to reveal Justin Gabriel standing there right in front of us. "What do you want Gabriel?" I demand.  "I want to spend time with MY girlfriend.  What happened out there was a misunderstanding." Justin says.  "Well guess what Justin you broke my heart when I saw you kissing that stupid Bella twin girl!  I don't care if it was a misunderstanding you didn't pull away or slap her or anything!" Sapphire yells at him.  "You will see sooner or later that you belong with me Sapphire, but for you Wade I'm still in Nexus I don't wanna quit the second best thing that has happened to me." Justin says and walks out of the door.