Chapter 6

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: sorry guys this chapter needs serious editing I don't know what I was writing don't read! Thanks

(Hey readers! I'm updating finally. I think I'm gonna update once a week from now or twice on good weeks. Ideas are starting to flow through my head and I want to write as much as possible while they're still there. Hope you like the chapter bye:) Oh and here's a picture of Cooper played by Andrew Garfield)

Recap:
I open my locker, and a white piece of paper flutters to the ground. I pick it up and read what's written on it. Meet me at the front of the school at lunch time- Xavier.

***

Me, why would he want to meet me? It makes no sense, well I'm not meeting him until he apologizes for what happened this morning. He really made the first day at school miserable for me and I don't feel the need to see him. I dump the note in the garbage and head down the hall to find Chloe. I spend five minutes looking for Chloe's but there's no sign of her. I finally give up, and decide to spend my lunch at the special corner. The special corner was the place I went to every time when I wanted to avoid Josh, or to just sit down and think things through. It's between 2 rooms at the top right corner of a hall, and there's a small hall between the corner, and it can fit at least 4 people. One of the rooms is the janitors closet where all the supplies are stored, and it's also where Joe, the very frightening janitor, spends most of his time. At first when I would come to the special corner, joe would scream and tell me to go away, but he saw me balling my eyes out once, and decide to let me stay. Since then Joe and I have been pretty close. He lets mese one of the huge garbage bins to block the smal opening of the special corner and hide here. I take a seat inside the small hall and block the opening with a garbage bin. I sigh and wonder where Chloe is and why she's no where to be found. I open up my paper bag and an notice the plain pepperoni sandwich my mum packed for me. My mum's not the greatest cook in the world so I do a lot of the cooking in the house. I take a bite of my sandwich and savour the the salty meaty taste of the pepperoni, mixed with the soft tender texture of the bread. I take out my phone and decide to text my mum. I know, it's sad, texting your mum at lunch time, but I'm kind of mad at Chloe for leaving me alone when she knows she's the only one I have to hangout with, plus her, Chloe, and Cooper are the only three contacts I have on my phone. I text my mum a simple hey and wait for here reply. My phone vibrates and I quickly pick it up again seeing that I got a text from Chloe, and I'm longing to know what kind of explanation she has for her absence."Sorry, Cameron took me out for lunch in his new car! He got it over the summer for his birthday and has been waiting to show me. I was so excited that I forgot that you had no one to hangout with. I'm so sorry, should we come pick you up? Where's your locker I'm inside the school." I want to ignore Chloe's text and stay mad at her but I can't, she's my best friend and I know how oblivious she is to everything else when she's with Cooper. " It's ok. I'm fine I decided to walk over to Starbucks. I'm already leaving so stay with Cooper and enjoy yourself :)" I reply. No one, except Joe, knows about my special corner, not even Chloe. I don't know why, but I never felt the need to tell her. It's kind of like the only thing that I have to myself. You know, it's like the one thing you have that none else knows about or has, well, except in my case your school janitor knows, buttery don't count.

"Ok. I'm sorry I'll make it up to you! How bout I buy you lunch one of these days, call (a way of saying ok or yes)"

"Call!"

"Heehee, gtg Cooper is hailing me ttylove" I giggle at her use of the word hailing and text her bye. I then check to see if my mum has replied, because I texted her a while ago.

"Mummmm", I send with the intent of a whiney voice.

"Yessss Sandraa", she replies

"Mum, did you see my messages and not reply, again."

"Sorry Hun, I saw it but then my phone rang and it was our new neighbours calling to invite us over for dinner " Yessss! the thought of someone less but me cooking dinner makes me feel on cloud so happy.

"Oh ok that sounds nice." It actually sounds amazing!

"Gotta go Hun, twitchy eyed boss is coming my way, I dont want to get another lecture from him for texting at work. Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye mum." I lock my phone and put in my pocket and start to pack up my mess. Joe would kill me if I left even a crumb of bread on the floor here. I dump my trash in the garbage, and head to my locker. It's best to get there early before everyone starts coming. I get to my locker and put my stuff away. I begin to head to chemistry but then I hear a loud sound. I around and I see Xavier's eyes on me with his fist connected to the metal locker door. There's a fiery look in his eyes and it's freaking scary. I'm not an easily scared person, but the look he's giving me right now sends shivers down my spine. This does not seem good.