Chapter 5

Hey readers! Sorry for not updating in like FOREVER! Hope you guys can forgive me. I promise that I'll update a second time this week and I don't think that I'll ever take a break this long again. Enjoy the chapter (sorry for the short chapter. Not many ideas are flowing through my head right now, but I thought that I should at least update something) There's a picture of Riah on the side, she'll be played by Anna Maria Perez De Tagle! (OOO TSSS- Hannah Montana reference )

Recap:
I sigh and gather up my things, praying that my other classes would be better. I walk towards the door getting ready to exit the class, but just as I get to the door, I hear someone call my name from behind.
"Sandra!"
***
I turn around to find the source of the voice and instantly regretted it.
Darn it!
"Sandra! Wait up!"
I sigh and wait for him to catch up.
"Hey Jason.", I say with a forced smile, trying to control the growing flutter I feel in my stomach.
"Hey Sandra, you forgot your pencil" he says, smiling shyly. His smile is just as adorable as ever, andit doesn't help the growing flutter. No no no, I can't think like this. It's Jason remember, the guy who's with your ex-best friend, you've got to get a hold of yourself Sandra. "Uhh Sandra...", he stands there with the pencil still in his hand, moving from foot to foot.
"Oh sorry! Thanks" I awkardly smile, as I snap out of it and quickly grab my pencil from his hand. My hand grazes over his, and his hands are still as soft as I remembered them. It still puzzles me as to how a guy can have such soft hands!
"Hey babe. You ready for class?" Riah interrupts. She kisses him on the cheek and smirks at me. I honestly feel like slapping that smirk right of her face. I begin to feel awkward, and I look around trying to find something to stare at apart from Riah and Jason. My eye quickly catches the clock, and I quickly turn around and run out the door, not because of Jason or Riah, but because I only have a minute left to get to my next class, math. I get to math class and I'm happy to see Ms.Jones sitting at her desk. She's been my favourite math teacher since grade 9, and I couldn't be happier that I have her again this year. I walk over to the other side of the classroom and take a seat at the the first seat, on the last row to the right, diagonally across from Ms.Jones' desk. "Would you look at that, Sandra is in my class. I was almost beginning to think that the 4 year chain was finally going to be broken", she laughs.
"Haha nope, you're stuck with me for one more year.", I smile. Ms.Jones laughs and returns the smile. The bell rings signalling the start of class, and she gets up from her desk and heads towards the front of the class. The whole math class goes by pretty fast. We go through the course outline, and a review of the things we did last year. The bell rings, and I give Mrs.Jones a quick wave as I exit the classroom heading towards my locker. I try to unlock my lock and it finally unlocks after 5 tries. I open my locker, and a white piece of paper flutters to the ground. I pick it up and read what's written on it. Meet me at the front of the school at lunch time- Xavier.