~Chapter 3: Good Morning~

You woke up. Your back hurt like hell. As your vision unblurred, you understood that you fell asleep on a bedside table, holding your little friend's soft hand. He was still sleeping, a little bit of saliva flowing from his half-opened mouth. You smiled as you slowly rubbed your thumb on the back of his hand. You sighed. "Come on (y/n), you've got to move your big butts from the floor and do something of your day !" you thought. As you tried to get up, you heard back cracking as hell. You held your breath to avoid screaming like a heavy metal singer, then breathed out loudly as you walk away from the bedroom.

You decided to go downstairs, hoping the kitchen was somewhere around there. Eventually, getting lost helped you get a clear plan in your mind of the house you were about to stay in for at least a couple of days. It was a nice house, pretty big, near the forest.

You finally found the kitchen, after almost an hour-long exploration. As you opened up the down cupboards and the fridge, you noticed that the little blue-haired boy only ate what he could reach. How unhealthy must he have been all this time! You looked at the remaining food and thought about what you could try to cook with them.

"Ok, so there are enough ingredients to bake mug cakes. Guess I'll just try to make two without setting the oven on fire." you told your little naive self. Why am I writing "naive"? Oh, I don't know, it may be because the mugs almost burnt to ashes and looked even darker than Wattpad's fanfiction section. As you stared directly at hell, you heard a shy little yawn coming from behind.

-"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead! you said with your sweetest smile.

- Good morning (y/n), he yawned. What's that?

-Oh... Well, these were supposed to be mug cakes but I think I maaaaay have forgotten them in the oven...

- Aren't mug cakes supposed to go in the microwave ?"

And that, my dear, was the biggest facepalm on Earth. Even that lil kid knew that BLOODY MUG CAKES GO IN THE BLOODY MICROWAVE! He laughed, and so did you. However, his laugh sounded like "haha my friend did something silly", whilst yours sounded more like "wHy". Anyway, you threw them in the trash and decided to try again.

After eating breakfast, you had to keep da child entertained.

-"So uh... What do you do when no one's around ?" you softly asked.

Manny got up and ran out of the room. He came back after a few minutes, with papers and crayons in his hands.

-" I draw b-because one of my f-friends likes drawings! She always talks 'bout cre-crea... Uhhh...

- Creativity?

- Oh yeah that's it! Creativity's the word! Can I show you my drawings now, pleeeeease? he asked you with a huge smile on his face.

- Sure !"

As your little friend lay his masterpieces on the ground, your eyes stopped on one of them. It was clear to you that you've seen it somewhere else, but where? You took a closer look at it.

 It was clear to you that you've seen it somewhere else, but where? You took a closer look at it

-"Do you like this one? I-I drew it because my friends a-are missing and...

- Oh! So that was you who posted this on my supermarket's board!

- You've seen my missing signs?

- Yeah! But why is everyone except you so weird-looking?

- I lost my beige crayon a long time ago, so I colored them with what I had."

Even if that feeling of "I saw that but where ?" disappeared, you still felt like something else was familiar there, kinda like "déjà vu", but since it was hard understanding anything on this drawing you couldn't guess what caused you this weird feeling.

You were cut in your thoughts by the phone, ringing from another room. Manny looked at you, a smile starting to bloom on his face seemed to light up this sad little face he had. 

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Heyya ma friendz! I hope you'll like this chapter as I always do because have a lot of fun writing these. I also hope that you like the drawing I've made. I must tell you, trying to draw like a lil kid is surprisingly harder than you think, or at least to me :/ 

Oh and we recently reached 450 reads on that fanfiction. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤

I'm still sorry for my terrible English by the way.