~Chapter 2: Hug Me, I'm Scared~

You packed all your stuff really quickly because you didn't have a lot to take with you. In fact, you sold a huge part of your clothes on a yard sale and your mother always used to put your memories in a cardboard box

You said goodbye to your parents. They were happy you FINALLY did something of your life.

Then came the longest 2 hours of travel of your life. You were the only one on the bus and your phone died in 10 minutes. You were looking through the window, wondering about the papers you've found before.

-"May I sit here ?"

You looked up. There was a kinda small man standing right in front of you. His skin was a little bit tanned, he had dark green hair and was wearing a brown jacket with a green shirt. He seemed tired but it felt like he was trying to hide it.

-"Oh... Uh... Sure !" you said, smiling.

He sat. He then took out a book from his pocket and started reading. There was a really awkward silence between the both of you.

-"Where are you stopping ?" you tried your best to start a conversation

-"Let me think..." The man started to count on his fingers. His lips were moving, even tho he was silent.

{Smol time skip}

You talked a lot during the travel. You knew a lot about him now: his name is Robin and he's an introverted writer.

Then, the bus stopped and you took out a map. The house is right, left, then straight, and left again.

You found it pretty quickly. You knocked at the door...

You heard really quick footsteps sounds that seemed to become louder and louder: someone was running to the door.

The door opened and a little kid hugged you. His eyes were closed, so you thought this was the reason for this unexpected attack.

"-Harry! I knew you would come back soon a-a-and I'm so happy you're back and I was scared a-and..."

He looks at you and his eyes widened a lot. You really were surprised: this kid had a low-pitched voice for someone of his age. He was speaking so fast that he was stuttering a lot.

You two looked at each other with widened eyes. You didn't even blink. The poor boy let go of you and slowly walked backward, keeping his now crying eyes on you.

-"I... I-I'm sorry... I thought... I thought..."

He seemed so troubled. His eyes even seemed blurry.

You noticed that the poor child was losing his balance. You ran to him and put a knee on the ground to be his tall. He was small and seemed lightweight. You picked him up to avoid him from hurting himself as he was about to fall.

-"Are you alone in here ?"

He nodded. You then walked around the house to find a place where the smol boy could rest. You went upstairs and found a bedroom with three beds in it.

-"Hey... Um... Wich one is yours ?" you asked as soft as possible.

He pointed to the bed in the middle, which was filled with random objects, with his finger. "What a mess !" you thought as you moved them on the floor and lay the child on his blue bedsheets.

-"Could you tell me where your bathroom is ?" you gently asked.

-"It's the r-room at your l-left...

-Ok, just calm yourself down, I'm going to take care of you. Everything is going to be fine. "

{Small time skip because the chapter is already 597 words long;-;}

You sat on the floor, right next to his bed. You've learned that his name is Manny, that he lived with his 2 best friends (which he didn't give you the names btw), and that it was the first time he was home alone for almost a month.

Manny said you could sleep in his house. You decided to sleep on the living room's sofa. You stood up and started to walk away, but you felt something pulling you back. You turned around and saw Manny, holding you by the sleeve of your (f/c) shirt.

-"C-can you... Uh... Hold my hand u-until I fall asleep,(y/n)?"

You sighed. Your day made you so exhausted.

-"Alright... But you better fall asleep quickly." you smiled.