chapter 8

chapter 8

*Renay Point Of View*

The rest of the night wasnt awkward or anything it was just quiet all we basically did was watch movies which were Grown Ups, The inbetweeners and 21Jump Street so it was comedy night i guess.

Rosie wanted to go to bed, I wasn't tired but i didn't want to watch another movie so we went to our room she got into bed while i sat in the chair in the corner of the room it was actually pretty comfy i would sleep on it if i could.We heard a knock on the door I looked to Rosie and she looked to me with the same expression on my face "come in" i answered and the door opened and Louis came in and sat on the edge of the bed on the opposit side to what Rosie was on "hey"

Louis" hey what ya up to?"

"just talkin" I replied

"i hope the little thing with Zayn and Liam didnt scare you or anything they freek out easy" Louis laughs

Rosie"how could they scare us?"

Louis"i don't actually know. But are you good?"

"yeah where good" I smile.

Louis" Renay you have to show me some of your piano skills"

"i would but do you guys even have a piano?"

At that point Niall walked in and sat on me. I laughed as he just plonked himself in my lap.

Louis"no not here but we have an interview tomorrow then we are going to Harry's place and theres a piano there"

"well ill have to show you then" I say looking around Niall to Louis.

Rosie"she is really good"

Niall"how long have you played for?"

"well we've always had a piano and i always played a little but i have only have really been into it for a year or two now. So yeah" i explain "Niall you have a boney arse and i can't feel my legs" he laughs

"why thankyou" he said while getting off me

Rosie"i could go for maccas right now"

Niall"yeah me too. Shall we go?"

After ordering 2 caramel cookie mccflurries, 2 double choc fudge mccflurries,4 large fries and 10 nuggets for niall it was time to eat. I couldnt finish my chips so they went to Niall as well.

Once we got back to the apartment it was preaching 12:30pm, we knew we had to go to bed since we were all getting interviewed tomorrow. The interview is at 10am but we have to leave here by 7:30am at the latest since everyone has to get hair and make-up done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! how are you?

Please do me a favour and

Vote

Comment

Fan!!!

:)