chapter 5

chapter 5

*Renay point of view*

We finally arrived in london i fell asleep on the plane (how embarrasing) but only Niall and Liam were up at that point. I have no idea how the boys can travel to and from countries all year with long plane trips, i couldn't do it.

We arrived at the apartment that the boys are currently living at. Rosie and i are sharing the guest bedroom together it was actually pretty big i mean the whole apartment was. It was more like a house just a million stories up, okay not that many but it was still pretty high. We are actually on the 24th floor and its so cold here I swear i had icicles driping from my nose. Winters are never this cold in queensland but atleast we came with a tan since it was summer back over in Australia.

Rosie"so what do you guys do for fun around here"

"play xbox" Niall responded. Rosie nodded and I watch her sit infrin if tr tv looking at the neat pile of games.

"okay it's on" she says pulling out Call Of Duty - black ops.

"no-one here can beat Niall on COD" zany states.

"i'm sure i'll manage" she replied sweetly

We all gathered around the plasma flat screen tv while Niall and Rosie battled in COD, everyone was yelling at them for advise it was kinda funny especially the looks on their faces, they were concentrating.

NIall"ahh i give up she's to good, i need food"

Rosie"nwaa poor baby needs food to get over loosing"

Niall"i'll get you back don't wory"

Liam"niall just admitt she is good"

Rosie"three brothers does come in handy after all" I laugh at my best friend.

After a little sleep that accidentally happend from myself and Rosie it's now 10pm and non of us are tired "we should put a movie on" Harry said "does paranomal activity 3 sound good?" The boys all looked to us.

"umm no it's a no go for me" I said. I'm a boring one. My movies consist of comedy-chick flicks. Not scary!

"have you even seen it Renay?" Harry asks

"yes Harry, i have"

Rosie"she screamed"

"shut up Rosie you did to"

Liam"woo i wanna see that,lets put it on" I roll my eyes with a smirk forming on my face. Oh god!

We set the movie up and all gathered ont the L shaped couch except harry he sat on the ground leaning his back against the couch. It was a tinny bit squishy but we managed. Rosie and i didn't see much of the movie we hid our faces, Niall tried to pull the cushion off my face but i had a to good of a grip and Rosie practicly used Zayn as a pillow.

The movie finally finished. Can't actually say I saw most if it but every time I did look it was a scary part. Of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats chapter 5 for you guys :) i swear there was more talking then an actually story line in this chapter but oh wells haha

if you are reading this please let me know it would be nice if i knew you guys are reading or enjoying this book.

thanks bronte xoxox