chapter 4

chapter 4

*Renay point of view*

We gave the airport people our luggage to put under the plane and they all knew us. It was a little scary how people already were noticing us. We bought so many bags of lollies, i mean why wouldnt we? We had to get through this plane trip some how. Our flight was called we said all our good byes and our mums started to cry which was embarrasing; we boarded looking back at our families once more before walking onto the plane. While walking down the tunnel and stepping onto the plane I immediately stopped walking.

Rose walking into my back "don't stop, ke-" she paused "OH MY GOD!" I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth and smiled at the boys staring at us. They got up and stated to hug us it felt like we were friends already.

It was actually a lot of fun being with them already and its only been three hours but we still had like another eighteen hours to go.

Louis" Haz throw me the gummie bears"

Harry threw the bag of lollies over to louis not not knowing they were open so the gummie bears went flying everywhere "lollie fight!" i grabbed a hand full of bears and threw them all at niall they all hit him in the face and he caught one in his mouth i started laughing and so did Niall then i couldnt bearly breathe from being in a laughing fit with tears forming in my eyes. I then realised that everyone else was laughing as well but i had no idea why it just confused me.

Everyone kept giving weird looks so i knew something was on me i looked into the reflection on my phone screen before noticing a gummie bear stuck to my cheek "i hate you guys" i said whilst pulling the bear off my cheek with everyone laughing again "oh but you love us" harry replied. I blushed. He and I both knew that it was true.

We boarded the plane at three pm it was now eleven pm and Rosie and i were starting to get sleepy but there was no way i was falling asleep in front of the boys the first day we met! We were supposed to be landing in London at two pm. Jetlag is deffinatly going to mess with us. Time difference is so weird England is practicly living a day behind us it would be so much easier if there was only one time limit but then again it wouldn't work... oh wells. I was broken out of my thoughts when i heard a voice...

"so do you guys surf?" The voice was all to well known. Louis!

"just coz were from Queensland doesnt mean we surf" rosie replied in her bitchy but yet joking way. Typical her. He just looked away like he was a little embarrased"but we do" she laughed out.

"well i dont, i did untill i broke my left leg last year" I explained

"you should see her scar" I have Rosie a death stare; tried to anyways without the boys seeing.

"which you won't" I fake smiled at them looking at Rosie with attitude.

"i can't even get her in the water any more. She just plays her piano these days" Rosie goes on.

"i play a little, you will have to show me sometime" I smile at Louis.

"sounds good" I replied back Rosie was now falling asleep with her head resting on my lap as i played with her hair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats chapter 4 :) if you are reading can you please fan, vote or message me i really want oppinions on this book also if you are reading this i have a question how do you put a picture thing on the side? if you know or read this if you answer back that would be great :)

thanks bronte xoxox