Chapter 7 - I searched him on Pinterest

"It was nice meeting you as well Cecillia," he said

Now that's just scary.. "How the f**k do you know my name?
At that moment I don't care if cursing is rude. I'm not sorry though, who does he think he is. But wait he does look kind of familiar. Or maybe he's just remainding me of someone.

"Are you done drolling all over me? The lunch is ready." He said with that smirk plastered all over his face. Annoying.

"I was not drolling!" I tried to defend myself. He didn't look convinced.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night princess."

"Jerk"  What is this dudes problem anyway?

Just when I wanted to ask him again who he is Noah came. "What is taking you so long guys?" he asked.

"Ask the princess," said the annoying dude whom I still don't know the name.

"Noah! Thank God you're here. This..this person is really going on my nerves. And he doesn't want to tell me who he is."
I said to Noah and stepped a little closer to him. You know just for safety reasons.

"Cecillia he's my brother. Joshua. Now we should really go down."

Oh well that cleares a lot of things. Joshua smiles at me with that devilish grin and goes down to dinning room.

Noah takes my hand in his and also starts walking down. Before I could ask him what is he doing. He starts talking.

"Ceci you look really beautiful. Don't worry everything is going to be fine. Just be yourself."

I start to panic a little because he's being so nice with me. My overthinking mind is going crazy.

Like he could sense my nervesnes he squeezes my hand and then lets it go as we arrive.

"We're here," he says. "Mother, father this is Cecillia Fell. The new friend I was talking you about."

I was shocked as I saw his parents.

"Hello darling I'm Anastasia Evans and this is my husband Leonardo Evans."

But there really was no need for the introduction. Because I knew who they were. I mean who doesn't, they're like one of the most famous actors of this time.