Chapter 4 - Alexis

"First of all we need to eat

"First of all we need to eat." Noah said.

"Didn't you eat in Happy cow a few hours ago." Guys!

"My my, Cecillia! What do you think I'm on a diet?"

He pauses a little like he's trying to say I need to answer but anyway he starts talking again before I can.

"Let me answer that. I'm not! And normal people eat three or five times a day. So we need to eat when few hours pass. When did you last eat today?"

"In the morning...." I don't really know what did he expect from my answer.

"Wrong! Very wrong Cecillia. You can't have only two meals a day. As I assume you eat in the morning and then you eat after work and that's it. Am I right?"

"Yes you're right."

"Okay. We're going to work on that. From now on I will take care of your eating habits. You dear Cecillia need to be more healthy and I'm going to take care of this."

Who does he think he is?! He's totally out of his freaking mind!

"Who do you think you are?! My personal trainer? Well you're not! You're not even my friend! You can't do this. You don't have a right to do such a thing."

"Again wrong. I'm not here to fight with you I'm here to help you. And you'll soon realize you need me. You need my help! And you will begg for my help!"

He's sounding very serious and honestly I have no idea why is this such a big deal for him.

"Whatever.." I reply, don't knowing what else to say.

"It's nice that we agree. Now come come let's go eat I'm starving."

•••••

Noah make me ate a pumpkin soup. Let me tell you it was disgusting and for the top he said "You'll get used to it." I'm not eating that soup ever again!

Right now I'm in future girlfriend room choosing what I am going to wear. I'm happy Noah didn't choose me what to wear. I swear that would be too much for me.