Chapter 2 - For mom

Maybe I have anger issues

Yes probably this is the reason why I totally lost my self control and yelled to bunch of kids I don't even know.

"Cecillia Fell! I'm done with your outbursts!" My mum yells from other side of my room.

She's yelling at me for the past half an hour and I must say it's getting on my nerves.

"WHAT MUM?!? Just leave me alone?"

"No Cecillia let me in!"

So stubborn...

I finally unlocked the doors and as soon as doors open my mum jumps in my room.

"Why did you yell at them?" She asked, disappointment in her voice.

"Because they asked me personal questions that I didn't want to answer!"

I mean isn't it logical.

"Oh Darling... You finally had a chance to make friends and you let this chance fly away just because of some personal questions."

Well now she is the one who doesn't make sense.

"Well luckily I don't want friends."

I seriously don't see a point in making so called friends just so they can break your heart by betraying you or even worst things I don't want to imagine.

Yuppp not really the best thing a person can do with their life.

"You don't know what you're missing hun'. Friendship means caring about someone, it is all about the good memories. It's a felling of being loved and valued. And as your mother I feel guilty for all of those years I didn't help you to get friends."

It is not a surprise I am shocked.

I never talked with mom about this.

I think I'm the one who should feel guilty...

"Mom... Please don't feel guilty. It's not your fault, you always make my life happier and more meaningful. You're the only one who shouldn't feel guilty. I am more than happy to have you in my life. You always trying to do what's best for me."