6th Grade (2019-2020)

After 5TH grade, Finished three months ago we bought some school supplies for the upcoming school year 2019 to 2020, After we went back for my rotation from Bulacan to Pampanga we went to a mall called SM Telabastagan  going to go to national bookstore to buy some school supplies.

Then I remember that I have put on a alarm and 4 AM to wake up early for the first day of school at June 1,

After all that preparation happened before I went to school, our service came to pick us up and drive us to school

Our school wasn't far from our house anyways so it only took three minutes to go there,So ok, we arrived, and my first old classmate the time it was Ergen and Rhianna.

Then we three go up in our classroom then after that we saw our old classmates, we never saw some new classmates though, all the girls are sitting by each other and all the boys also come in three groups, I sat by in the front because there were a spare seat in there.

I sat by in the very top right corner of the room where Daniel was sitting right next to me I told him I was in a rush because the traffic was so long, I thought I was late

Then we met our old teachers know teachers have changed Mam Kath and Sir James, Mam Kath Was actually studying in the school when I was nursery to the first grade, The first time she went into the classroom I said it's Ate Kath, then she introduced herself as the science teacher.

After that we had our first project in science, we were asked to buy two bottles of Coke one chilled overnight and one stayed as normal,  and then we also had balloons and tape.

What we did was we stick the bottom of the balloon to the top of the two Coke bottles and taped it, then we shaked it ,and the differences were chilled overnight one kind a wasn't too aggressive and the other one the normal one was reacted aggressively.

After that to July, we join the dance competition and only one the first place and I joined a singing competition with the twist we are assigned to sing a song but we have to change the lyrics into a healthy song,  too bad I was in the champion I was only the first place and guess who is the champion, Sophie, well i beat her last year so its ok.

There was this one time got real was bringing an extra underwear and some pads, (so sorry rio if you are reading this, i was kinda sad that ****** did that to you) That classmate I won't mention his name showed her extra underwear and swing it in the air showing all of my classmates that Rio is bringing it.

Well I want to punch that kid but it's wrong so I stayed quiet and just watch it happen in front of my eyes and then Rio cried, Our advisor which was again Mam Rain, calm that student down, and talk to the both of them

Well Ok change topic

When it turns September a news came from our teacher a new classmate will be coming to our school starting tomorrow he came from Saudi Arabia but he is a Filipino.

His name was Adrian and I just learned by that time that he lives close to me and my father and his father know each other for a very long time.

At the first few weeks I haven't talk to him because I was too shy to make friends with him but everyone already had made friends with him.

And then we had a group musical in our music class, We chose and Tagalog song but because our teacher assign Adrian to join our group we change the song into an English one.