4th Grade (2017-2018)

I was expecting to get enrolled early but no....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This is the first part of the story, mainly 1st and 2nd Grading of Our classes
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shortly after my brother's birthday, we went to Bulacan for vacation, i finally got to meet my cousins again after a long time. We stayed there for a long time then suddenly.

My mom enrolls us to this new school named San Jose Del Monte Cornerstone College Incorporated, or SJDMCCI, this school was better than our CFSI, actually, I really don't care back then.

"That's why my Dad said bring many stuff" i said to myself quietly.

Then I immediately called my dad, i remember some of the things we have talked about.

"Hey dad, Mom is enrolling us into a new school" i said

"Yes son, we have talked about this, i told her that you two would go to school there for a year" he said

"what?, why?"

"So i can work properly and save some money, don't worry, your grandmother will take care of you" said by my dad

"Son, don't worry, if you have a long break, your dad will take you to Pampanga" said by my mom.

"Ok" i said

Then we went to the school for the enrollment, i was suprised that there were no entrance exams.

The first day of school was actually late, our first day of school is in June 16, 2017, so we waited for a month and went back to Pampanga temporarily to celebrate my birthday.

A few weeks later my dad took us back to Bulacan, that school day came, i was so nervous, i was still wearing an incomplete uniform because my vest wasn't done yet, but the counselor said its ok because its the first week.

The counselor said that we have to go to the Gymnasium at the 6th Floor, and i was like,

"6th Floor? Woah i didn't know that there were a 6th Floor" i said through m
my mind.

Well, i went anyways, we used the elevator, it almost took a minute.

The gymnasium was so, big!, i saw many teachers holding their advisory classes' sign,
I was looking for my class, then i found it, Grade 4-Harmony, so i went there.

I sat by this guy, then he talked to me for a bit.

"Hey are you in 4th Grade too?"

"Yes, i am" i said

"Oh, uhm, im Reylan by the way" with his hands wanted to shake mine

"I'm Joshan" while shaking his hand.

Then the President of the School started talking..

-1 Hour Later-

We went to our room, i like how we can see the garden downstairs, our room was located at the upperground, while my brother's classroom was in Lowerground.