~87~

"Now Noona, you'll be in here to snuggle with me soon right?"

"Mhm, I'm going to spend a little bit of time with Jimin, then I'll be in here to snuggle you all night long."

"Aha! Okay! How long are you gonna be?"

"Go ahead and try to fall asleep okay?"

"What if I have a bad dream?"

"Then I'll be up here before you can even blink."

"That's pretty fast Noona."

"Mhm. Noona is fast as lightning."

Placing a tender kiss on Jungkook's nose you tug his comforter over his body and tuck him in, your hand pushing through his thick dark hair.

"Alright then...Goodnight Jungkook-"

"Hey um...Noona..."

"Yeah?"

"Can um...well...I have my therapy tomorrow..."

"Yes?"

"I-Is it okay if Hobi Hyungie takes me tomorrow?...it makes my legs hurt when I walk that far and he has a car..."

Ah...I wish I could take you...

"Yeah...Yeah that sounds fine Kookie..."

"Okay...Goodnight Noona I love you lots."

"I love you too baby goodnight."

After giving Jungkook one last pet on his head you shut his light off and turn on the small nightlight that puts stars all over his ceiling, his wide sleepy smile illuminated by the soft blue hue.

There...now he can rest...

Shutting his door and quickly escaping to your own bedroom you tug open your top drawer and look down at the light material laying delicately in it, your lip clasping between your two teeth.

Should I...

With a small smile you get out your curling iron and begin getting to work, your eyes sparkling with desire and love.

I can't wait...

He's going to love it...

..........................

"Baby? Is that you?"

"Mhm..it's me Jimin."

Carefully making your way across the carpet you crawl onto the bed and straddle Jimin's lap, his entire face twisting with shock and confusion.

"Baby- wait...what is this?...."

All you can do is smile and carefully wrap your arms around his neck as his hands trace along your exposed skin until he finally reaches the dainty sheer material of your tank top, slowly dragging his hands to your back with a hitched breath.

"B-Baby...."

"Hmmmm?"

"What...what are you wearing?..."

"Something special just for you."

Suddenly Jimin pulls you closer to him and inhales the cinnamon scent sprayed on the exposed skin of your neck, a small whimper escaping his lips.

"Baby..."

"Shhh, this is for you Baby."

His eyes flutter shut and he moves his hands all around your body to feel your exposed legs and arms, his head tilting up to butterfly tiny kisses all over your neck.