~23~

"So Y/N, what kind of chicken is this going to be?"

You smile softly at Jimin and pour some flour into a bowl for him, his body standing so close to your own his breath lightly fans over the top of your head.

"It's going to be really thick barbeque chicken. It's not like regular chicken I make it really good."

"Oh...I can't wait to try it."

"Here, you can try the sauce."

You tenderly put some of the sauce on the wooden stirring spoon and touch it to Jimin's lips, his tongue licking the sauce off with a light smile.

Aish..

He's so cute...

"Woah...that is really good..."

"Really? I haven't made it in a really long time..."

"Why not?"

"Eh....just not really a reason to.."

"Should we wake Jungkook up to try it?"

You look over your shoulder at Jungkook, who is curled up on the couch in your denim jacket with a banana milk carton empty on the cushion, his body completely relaxed on his stomach.

"No...let's let him rest...by the way...Jimin...what is Jungkook's school like? Do you know?"

Jimin tenderly shakes his head and helps putting flour on the chicken, his hands rolling each piece in the bowl.

"No...our parents had a pretty large sum of money...they paid into Jungkook's school a really long time ago. That's about all I know about it."

Wow...

Maybe their parents must live abroad...

Especially if they have enough money for the richest private school in the country...

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a bit of a personal question?"

"Oh..sure..go ahead.."

"Everytime we are together, I can feel the sleeve of your denim jacket...is there a reason you always wear it?"

Ah...

Damnit...

"Um...well...it...it's a bit of a sad story Jimin..."

I haven't talked about it in years...

"You don't have to say! I'm sorry if I offended you."

"No not at all! You didn't offend me...it's um...it's actually my dad's jacket."

"Really?"

"Yeah...he wore it a lot when I was younger..."

"Oh..did he..I mean.."

"Yeah...he passed away when I was in eleventh grade in school...I used to live in Daegu actually and he was a music producer there."

"Woah Really?"

"Yeah...his name was Min Yoongi, we moved here when I was a junior in high school...and shortly after we moved...he was in a really bad car accident going back to Daegu to work."

It's all because of me...

Because of me...

Oh...I'm so sorry Y/N...I didn't mean to ask something so personal.."

"No no you're fine Jimin...I do wear it a lot...I actually wore it before he passed away because it smelled like him and it made me feel safe."

"Ah..."