The Devil's Sweet Snare

I was still for a whole minute, with the tip of my tongue pressed up against the roof of my mouth in a thinking manner. It was dinner time and I could scarcely hear my stomach begging softly to be fed underneath the covers. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was exactly that was I craving, but whatever it was, I could smell it strongly on Axel, who was still angrily pacing the room shouting things I couldn’t understand.

Was he speaking French?

“Axel?” I called out softly, swinging my legs to the right end of the bed and I shoving the covers off the rest of my body. I take a deep breath and once again draw in the intoxicating and delicious scent of my mate causing my stomach to emit another loud whine. I plant my feet firmly on the ground and stalk my way towards Axel. I wanted what he had and I felt compelled to do everything in my power to get whatever it was. I stood behind him and ever so slowly my eyes began to glaze over.

Next thing I know, I’m no longer in control of my own body. I grabbed his shoulder and was able to turn him around to face me with much ease. He was red faced and his anger was rolling off him in waves. I felt his heat. But most of all I felt his power.

And that was the key point.

My body quickly reacted; I roughly threw Axel to the bed and I was on top him faster than you could have said, BEEP BEEP.

“Phoebe?” He asked not so much as scared as shocked and confused.

It’s not me! I had wanted to scream but nothing came out. Instead my body shushed him, in the most seductive way humanly possible. My legs were on either side of him and my hands were all over him: loving and soft fingers traced his godlike face, as if to memorize it and gentle and warm hands roamed around his chest and his six pack.

Not long after I’d started my inappropriate touching Axel went and flipped us over, so he was on top and in control, but my body wasn’t having it. I don’t know where the sudden burst of strength had come from but I was able to get us on our original position without even breaking a sweat and was even able to securely keep his arms pinned over his head.

And as much as I’d hate to admit it. But Axel looked damn sexy squirming with my every touch.

After what seemed like a very thorough inspection, my body leaned down close to my mate, my mouth was a just a few nanometers away from his own when my fingers gently pried his lips open and erased that very little space and kissed him.

It didn’t take me long to realized that this, whatever it was, it wasn’t just a normal kiss.

I could feel Axel. I could feel his power. It was coursed through my veins and it made me feel so much more alive.

AN: you guys know the drill. its short so i might edit it later on and make it longer soooo....enjoy. i guess