Kay&Nathan Imagine..!

Imagine for Kay_TWMcfly with Mr Sykes!

#Imagine-

That you have been with your boyfriend, nathan for just over 4 years. But have known him for longer. You wake up and it's Easter Sunday. You could hear movement around yours and Nathan's flat. You just assume its nathan being the noisy git he is in the mornings. You end up nodding off to sleep again.

A little while later you feel someone nudging you lightly which immediately wakes you up. You open your eyes to see nathan laid next to you, just in his boxers. He's just looking at you with that cheeky smile of his on his face. 

'Morning beautiful,' he greets you. 

'Morning,' you reply to him. He then tells you to get out of bed. You do what is asked of me. He then says that he has a surprise for you in the living room. You follow him to the living room. 

'As its Easter Sunday, I thought we could have a bit of fun,' he begins to explain to you. A confused expression appears on your face. He then gives you a small wicker basket.  

'I laid out an Easter egg hunt for you. And if you find the big egg, you will see your surprise,' he finishes saying.

You begin to look around for the different chocolate eggs that he had put out for you to find. Not long after you find the big egg. It was a giant egg in your favourite brand of chocolate. You then notice a little black box on top of the egg that had a little note stuck to it, it said, 

'Pick me up and open me,'. You pick the box up and open it up to find a silver diamond ring inside it. You are shocked to see this. You turn around to see nath stood there. 

'I see you have found your big surprise,' he smiled. You nod your head. Nathan then gets down on one knee and says, 

'Will you do me the honours of becoming my wife?'. Tears spring from your eyes and you answer him by saying you would love to marry him. He gets up, slides the ring on and kisses you passionately on the lips.

The end! 

--------------------------------------- 

I hope you like this, sorry it has taken so long to write;) 

Let me know what you think:) comment/vote :)!x