Emma and Nathan imagine!

Imagine for @emma4unionj--go and follow her:)

Warning- Dirty imagine, will contain some sexual content:) Don't read if you don't like this sort of thing:)

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine- 

Today was yours and Nathans wedding day. The day had finally come, the day that you had always dreamed about when you were a little girl. Your prince charming had arrived in your life and you're going to spend the rest of your life with him. You and Nathan have been dating for about 2 years. Everyone says that you had rushed into getting married but all you wanted to do was, marry the man of your dreams. You were at your Mum and Dads house getting into your dress. Your dress was elegant and not too over the top. The dress clung to your body, revealing your curvy, sexy body that Nathan loves. You put the vale on and leave the house and get into the car waiting outside for you. You are feeling nervous but mainly excited to see your man dressed smartly, and sexily in his suit. The car takes you to the church where everyone was waiting for you. You have two bridesmaids to help you down the aisle and out of the car. Once out of the car, you link arms with your dad and you walk down the aisle, towards your husband to be. As you walk down, Nathan looks behind his shoulder and sees you coming towards him. A big smile appears on his face. You finally reach him, he holds your hand and whispers,

'You look so beautiful,'. The ceremony then begins with the vicar saying things and you say your vows before you are pronounced husband and wife. 

Everyone heads to the party and the music is playing and everyone is having a good time. You have your first dance with Nathan. It's not long before you are heading to your hotel room for the night. Nathan carries you to your room and gently places you down on the bed. He kisses you on the lips passionately...but delicately. 

'I'm going to make you feel so good tonight Mrs Sykes,' he whispers in your ear in a husked/sexy tone, turning you on. He then begins to take your dress off. Revealing the sexy underwear that you have on underneath as well as the stockings. Nathans eyes widen at the sight of you. You kneal up on the bed so you can kiss Nathan on the lips at the same time as unbuttoning his shirt. He places his hands on the sides of your face and deepens the kiss, causing you to moan into the kiss. You pull his shirt off frantically as he continues to kiss you. You then move your hands down to his trousers, you rub him through his trousers just to tease him. Nath just bites his lip as you do this. You then undo his belt and zip and you pull his trousers down leaving him just in his boxers. You tell him to lay down on the bed, which he does. Once he lays down, you begin to tease him some more. 

You straddle his waist and slowly grind your hips. You can feel him getting excited beneath you.  You do this a couple more times before leaning down and kissing him down his chest, down to the band of his boxers. You get off him and you are now laid beside him. You gently lift the band of his boxers and lick him. Nath once again bites his lip. You eventually take his boxers off and you begin to suck him. Which by the noises he was making, you could tell that he was enjoying it. It was turning you on even more as well. You carrying on moving up and down for a bit. He then pulls you up and once you're laid down, he positions himself between your legs. He began to tease you, by slowly pushing into you, then pulling out again. He always dones this, you secretly loved it. Soon, he was moving slowly inside of you, making you feel so good. It feel even better than usual.You were moaning and groaning so loud. You still had to get used to his size as he was pretty big. He soon picked up the pace, going deeper than he has ever gone before. Causing you to groan his name. 

You went on for ages, this was the best sex you have had. Nathan was now pouding you and you could feel yourself reaching your climax.

'I--im gonna..' you groan as you finally let go. Nath carries on until he finishes off. He collapses on top of you. You kiss him on the top of his head.

You knew that he'd be wanting round 2 soon.