-11-

Kokichi wakes up and snuggles into his pillow. It was so warm and soft. "Mmn..." Kokichi sighed nuzzling farther into the pillow. "I don't think you can cuddle any farther into my chest." Kokichi blushes and hid his face into his chest. 

"I'm sorry!" He yelled pulling away only for Shuichi to pull him back into the embrace. "It's alright, I don't mind," Shuichi said smiling and giving Kokichi one more hug. "Now that you're awake we should get up," 

"What time is it?" Kokichi asked letting the warmth embrace him...loving every second of it. "10 am," Shuichi said smiling down at Kokichi. "I woke up early for a weekend! I'm going back to bed." Shuichi sighed and got up out of the bed making Kokichi groan. "Nope, you need to get up!" Shuichi said leaving the room making Kokichi call after him.

"Shuichi you were warm!" Kokichi whines. "That's why you wake up!" Kokichi groans, since the bed wasn't warm any more he decided to let Shuichi win...this time...Kokichi gets out of bed and slips on some pants and grabs a hoodie off of the floor not caring if it was his own. 

Shuichi was making eggs downstairs. "You look cute in my clothes Kokichi," Shuichi said seeing Kokichi wearing his sweatshirt. "It's comfortable," Kokichi said blushing and hiding his face in the hood. 

Kokichi, who was still tired, sat down at the table and laid his head down. He brought his arms around his face already feeling himself doze off again. Shuichi walked over with the food and wrapped an arm around Kokichi.

"Kokichi, you need to stay awake to eat. We can take a nap later if you want to..." Shuichi pulls the plate in front of Kokichi while Kokichi lazily raises his head. "Yeah, that would be nice..." Kokichi said with a small blush coming to his cheeks knowing that Shuichi specifically said 'we can take a nap later' 

Kokichi ate some of the eggs on his own. Shuichi smiled seeing Kokichi eating on his own. 'He hated the idea of having to eat and refused to eat a week ago...but look at him now. My Kokichi has made so much progress.' Shuichi thought to himself making his smile grow...and his love for Kokichi to grow. 

Kokichi rested his head on Shuichi's shoulder cutting off Shuichi's train of thought. "Still tired?" Shuichi asked Kokichi smiling down at him. Kokichi just responded, "Yeah, but mostly just loving you." Shuichi blushed and put his head on top of Kokichi's. 

Both of them were happy that they were so lucky to have each other. No matter what happens Kokichi and Shuichi, together forever...loving each other longer than time can last.

-This is the end of this! I may continue it later...maybe...I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-