SEQUEL - PART 3

She has been coming to this place ever since the day harry brought her here. The view was beautiful and the air felt fresh up there. No one really stops in this place, it doesn't look like a place to stop but if only they took a second and looked down at the down, the busy roads, the tall buildings. Even though it was a place that reminded her of Harry and their time together, she still couldn't help but feel warm here. Even since she came back, she visited this place whenever she could. It gave her a chance to escape and forget everything. She could look at the sky, the birds, the sun, the starts, the buildings and the busy people all day long. Even if she was alone, she felt content with it. And that's exactly what she didn't right now. She missed the sunset but the chance to count the stars still awaits.

She drove up, flashing her light, revealing another car parked at her spot. She saw someone sat on the hood of the car, she couldn't really see who since it was dark and there waa only the moon shining over them. No one really stops here, specifically at night. Maybe someone's car broke down, nevertheless she parked her car a little further away, climbing out of it. Even if she has to help someone with their car, she would rather do that than go back to the party. She turned her head, taking in the big black range over. Her eyes travelled to the stranger, watching him already look at her with a small nostalgic smile. He was no stranger.

It was Harry.

Even though she wasn't expecting him, she also wasn't shocked to find him there. After all, it was his place.

He motioned his hands, telling her to come. She didn't even hesitate, walking towards him like it's all that she knew. She stood in front of him, Harry still had his small smile on his face, not that nostalgic anymore. He tapped on the place beside him, asking her to hope onto the car's hood. She did.

They both sat there, gazing at the beautiful city infront of them. They didn't talk for a long time, just say there, enjoying each other's presence.

Finally Harry broke the silence asking her if she came here often, still looking at the city. Akriti turned her head, staring at hus beautiful face. It had been so long since she saw his face, it always looked so beautiful but with the moon hitting his face at the right spots, he looked like an angel. Harry turned his head, looking at her eyes, breaking her trance. She looked away, nodding her head.

*I am going to write this part with dialogue, only for this small bit*

"I don't know what is with this place but it knows how to calm me down" she said.

Harry smiled at her words, looking back at the city, "it does, doesn't it?"

"I am sorry for interrupting you, I didn't know you left the party." Akriti said.

"I left the party soon after that stylist dragged me away. I didn't really want to come in the first place, I just went to show Seb my gratitude."

"Besides, you didn't disturb me. And you definitely don't have to be sorry about anything. Even though even sitting here alone makes me feel better than anywhere else, it doesn't harm to have some company", Harry added with smile.

"Well I am glad you dont mind me coming here right now or using this place as an escape in general." Akriti said.

"Why would I?" Harry asked, raising a brow at her.

"It is, afterall your place", she said locking her eyes with his.

Harry shook his head, locking his eyes back to her light brown one's, with a small smile lingering on his lips.

"It is our place."

Akriti was taken aback, not just by his words but by the sincerity in his eyes. She felt her heart beat faster, suddenly regretting coming here. She looked away immediately, looking up at the sky full of stars. She had to keep it together, she cant break down now. She was doing great, she just needs to get out of here as soon as possible.