SEQUEL- PART 2

Helene on top. She is actually Harry's real photographer.

*****

One week later.

Akriti lay on the hospital bed, holding Seb's hand tightly. It was her operation day. She left uneasy the whole week, she kept second guessing her decision but she knew she had to do it. Whoever the way she was feeling right now couldn't compare with anything she ever felt. She was scared, hurt, sad and what not. She knew she could back track any moment she wanted but her mind kept telling her this is for the best. But that didn't make her feel better or calm down even a bit.

The only thing that kept her sane was Seb, he was with her the while time. She was admitted previous night, just to be more careful and he hasn't left her since then. He was by her side, comforting her and being strong for her. He kept assuring her that she could change her decision any moment and he would still be with her. He truly was her best friend, in fact, at this point, he was the closest thing to a family.

Helene walked in, looking over at Akriti with a sad smile. Helene didn't know anything about her coming back or her pregnancy because Akriti requested Seb not to tell anyone about her or her situation, he obliged. But when yesterday, Helene dropped by Seb's place to tell him that she got him another shoot, ahe cane face to face with Akriti. To say she was shocked was an underestimate. To explain Helene why she was back, she has to tell her about everything, even if she didn't want to. Akriti didnt tell her who the father was but Hel knew. Hel didn't get an opportunity to tell her that though, Because Akriti already said she didn't want to talk about it.

Hel walked towards Akriti's bed, squeezing her free hand a bit, assuring her it will be all right with a small smile. Hel noticed the state Akriti she was in and she knew she had to tell her before Akriti regrets anything. So she rold Seb to go and fresh up a bit while she keeps Akriti company. Seb wasn't very fond of the idea ans first but agreed in the end.

Once he was gone, Hel took a seat next to Akriti's bed, a sigh leaving her lips. She began by saying she knew who the father was, Akriti was shocked of course but soon realised it was obvious she did. Hel continued, telling her how Harry told her everything what happened, so when she found out Akriti was pregnant, she could join the dots. Hel assured her that she didn't tell Harry anything about this because she wanted Akriti to do it the way she wanted to. Akriti replied saying that she didn't want to bother Harry, because she knew if she told him then he will feel guilty and pity over her, taking both her and her child in. Hel told her that wasn't the case, she told her that Harry missed her. He regretted what he said or the way he behaved that day. She told her how he came to her asking help. ‌Akriti felt herself tear up, a small hope growing. But she stopped it right there, knowing better. She told Her how she knew how passionate ans hard working Harry is. She knew he had just started his career has a solo artist, finally getting to do what he wants to do. She doesn't want to burden him with her baggage. And even tho Harry thinks he might have feelings for her, she knows that he doesn't. She knew he is a very kind and nice person, so it's just guilt talking and fogging his real feelings. Akriti told her how she has accepted this truth, even if it still hurt, she knew this is what is the best. Hel wanted to argue but was cut short when Seb returned the room. Hel just tokd her that it was, in the end, ‌Akriti's decision but she just wanted Akriti to think it through. Not just the operation but the situation with Harry. Akriti agreed that she will think about it.

Right about then the doctor came in, announcing that they are ready for the operation. Hel left the room with a hug and a reassuring smile, Seb kissed her forehead and told her he is right outside and that she'll be okay. Akriti felt tears rolling down her cheeks furiously, she was so scared and felt so alone. The doctor told her that she is strong and can do this, wheeling her into the operation theater.