Chapter 30

"Congratulations doc!"

"Yeah, thank you Engr. Ravena..."

"I should be the one thanking you Dr. Fonacier for trusting RBI. So, thank you. "

"RBI is one of the best. You were recommended by some of our clients also....By the way, Kiefer....how are you and Ly?"

"You don't know?!"

"Well, i haven't heard from her since they came back here to see you...that was...."

"Almost 2 years. ...A year and a half to be exact"

"So i guess you guys are okay??"

"A lot has happened Michael.... i didn't know you lost your communications with her, that's the last thing i would ever think of you two."

"Well the last time we talked to her was when she asked me and Rodney if she and Keil will go back to the Philippines."

"That was a little less than two years."

"Yeah, so how are they? How is she?"

"A lot has happened Michael, and i am not ready to talk about it yet. It still hurts..."

"Oh, i'm sorry. When you are ready, i am willing to listen. Just tell me bro.."

"Sure. Thanks again but i need to leave now. I have a flight to catch. Bye Doc."

"Bye Engr. Have a safe flight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Momager, where is Viannei?"

"He said he is already here , just waiting for the pieces you'll gonna wear for your photo shoot."

"Madaaaaammmm,!!! Na miss kita madam. May pasalubong ka???😆"

"Hindi ka pa rin nagbabago. What took you so long this time?"

"Ay madam, mainit ang ulo?... ayan ang dagat oh, pwede magpalamig..."

"Gusto mo ikaw ang unahin ko?! Tara...lulunurin kita!"

"Ay sadista siya oh.... FYI madam kaya ako na late ay dahil sa favorite sister in law mo 'no! Pero in fairness madam ha, ang ganda ng mga designs nya... parang bagay nga sa akin eh, 😆😆😆"

"E di sa 'yo na!"

"Talaga madam 😯"

"Oo. Ikaw na rin magpose. Go!!!"

"Hala siya Momager, gutom ba yun? Nagiging tigress na naman eh..."

"Pagod lang... hindi ka pa nasanay dun ?!"

"Well... oh, Ms. Dani buti naman dumating ka na sa wakas.... mainit na ulo ng modelo ha...."

"Naku we're very very sorry talaga. Bumalik pa kasi ako sa villa namin kasi nalimutan ni Mama yung niluto nyang breakfast para sa inyo eh..."

"Naku, okay lang naman yun Ms. Dani. Si Tita Mozzy ba ang gumawa nito? Please tell her thank you so much ha."

"Yeah sure, i will."

"Hi Momager!"

"Dani."

"I knew it... si Ate Ly ang magpo photo shoot for Vogue. Where is she?"

"At the Villa. She wants to rest."

"Ah okay. I'll bring these to her lang muna ha..."

"Uhmmm Dani..."

"Momager?"

"She said just give me all her wardrobes, i'll bring them to her later."

"H-ha?!"