Best friends

Taehyung POV ;

After sleeping for 4 hours Taehyung finally opens his eyes looking around, he sees jimin resting his head on the side of his medical bed.Taehyung's eyes soften at the sight.
" Jiminie ?"
Jimin wakes up with the call of his name.

" oh Tae, you wake up ? How you feel? You okay right ? Do you know how much you scared me huh?" Taehyung smiles looking at his worried friend.

" clam down chim I'm fine now."

"How can I calm down when you lying in this bed for hours, if it's not for Jungkook I don't know what will happen to you "

With the mention of Jougkook's name memories of last event plays back in Taehyung's mind.

' Why did I expose my pitiful life to someone so easily? And that someone is Jungkook? Why him? why didn't you lie about it Taehyung ? You always do that when someone asking about your life aren't you? '
But Taehyung remembered that the way Jungkook looked at him.He don't know how to describe it, he just felt like it's okay to tell him..It's okay to have someone he can be himself. It's okay to let Jungkook know every side of him.

' Taehyung stop it you are overthinking.You can't believe him that easily.What if he tells about this to others?' Taehyung shakes his head and gets up from the bed he don't want to think about it anymore otherwise he will get depressed than he is now.

" Oh Yah where you think you are going you should rest more." Jimin shouts.

" I can't chim I have to pickup minyu and go to the alba I missed it yesterday.I better go today or they will hire someone else." Taehyung explains.

" Are you kidding me Tae? Alba seriously ? Look at yourself Tae I know you are strong but your body need rest." Jimin knows that he can't stop Taehyung now but he is worried so he tries.

" Listen Tae don't overwork yourself like this. Look what happened to you.
What if " Jimin sighs before continue.
" What if your illness comeback huh?"

" I know you are worried but I'm totally fine now."
Jimin didn't reply to him.
" Did I look like sleeping beauty when I was lying here" Taehyung ask thinking to lift up Jimin's mood.

" No you looked like a zombie " Jimin frowns.

" aww but you looked like a dwarf waiting for sleeping beauty to wakesup"

" yaeh do you have a death wish? " Jimin hits Taehyung's back.Taehyung pull him to a tight hug.Taehyung feels bad for Jimin he know that Jimin is worried about him but he have to go otherwise he will miss the new job. Taehyung can't let that happen.He needs money.

Jimin hugs back his bestfriend he know that there is no way Taehyung is going to listen to him.
" Takecare you idiot, don't forget to take your medicine "

" okay mommy" the way Jimin cares about Taehyung reminds of his mother a lot. Taehyung feels guilty not being able to share everything with jimin even though Jimin is being the most caring person in his life. But still Taehyung is not confident to do so.

" Good boy " Jimin smiles breaking the hug.They waved at eachother and Taehyung walks out the nursing room.

Taehyung wanted to Thank Jungkook for bringing him here.But he don't know how to face him.Taehyung just wanted to stay away from Jungkook but things never happened according to his authority so.

'' Hmm "

................................................................

Here we go Taekook buddy 😁