Mask

Minyu and Tae Tae 👆👆
...................................................................

Taehyung pov;

Taehyung wakesup at the sound of his alarm it's 4.30 am he needs to get ready for his morning shift.

Taehyung warks at a chicken noodles soup restaurant before he goes to the university.The owner of the restaurant is J hope who is very good friend of taehyung.

5 to 7 am is not normally a warking hour but being a good friend Jhope allows taehyung to wark at that time probably to prepare ingredients for the day and he pays for it because Jhope knows that taehyung needs money.

After he done his morning shift Taehyung came back to his house he have to wakesup minyu for school.

"Munyu baby get up" taehyung said removing the bedsheet.

" 5 minutes more oppa"

" no baby we are getting late come on"

"Okay" minyu said while yawning.

"Good girl"

Taehyung and minyu leaves the house after having breakfast together.
"I'll come to pick up you at 3 pm wait with your teacher untill then okay ?"

"Okay oppa, look it's chim chim"

Taehyung looks at the direction minyu is pointing.It's his bestfriend Jimin.

"Yah why are you late don't you even know how to answer your phone "

Jimin shouted as soon as he saw taehyung.

" why are you waiting here" Taehyung said looking at his angry best friend.

"How could you ask that you know I always wait for you"

" I didn't ask you to wait for me"

annoy jimin is one of taehyung's favorite thing.He thinks jimin is cute when he is angry.

" I'm gonna find new best friend this semester there will be lots of transferred students anyway I'm done with you" jimin said pouting.

" you can't breakup with me that easily "

" whatever, lets just go"

They dropped minyu at her school and starts to walk to the university.

"You are so silent today, why?" Taehyung come back to reality when Jimin asks that he was lost in his thought for a while.

" Nothing chim, do you have any good news ? I can say with the look in your face."

" I heard that lot of hot girls and boys moving to our university this semester aren't you excited ?"

" Really? at least this time you will have a chance then" Taehyung said laughing at his friend.

" why only me? Both of us are still single you idiot.Let's see how many guys fall for you this time"

" well, they better get ready for rejection"

" I don't get why you always reject everyone asked you out Tae"

" Because they are not my type"

" What? you are telling me Jackson is not your type isn't your type is hot and sexy? If I were you I would have date him right away"

"  feel free to date him "

" But he didn't asked me. He is still crazy for you" Jimin said making a fake sad face.

" Poor you" taehyung laughs at his best friend." But you can find a boyfriend this time from the so called transferred students"

" You think so? actually Tae I have someone to introduce you today "

" who?" Taehyung asked curiously.

" Ahh, you know the small penthouse next to my house, someone moved  there last week and he is going to join our university "

" oh is this what you mean by hot boys are coming ? Is he hot?"

"Yeah, he is hot"

" ohh seems like someone already stole my chim chim's heart" Taehyung pouts.
Jimin blushes at that.

"Let's hurry up now I really want to know who is this hot guy who is gonna stole my chim chim from me"

" you are not my type idiot" Jimin said
hitting taehyung.

" uww that hurts. You are not my type ether my type is tall." With that taehyung runs faster because he knows that he is in danger.

" Yah.. did you just call me short I'm gonna kill you stop right there"

Like this they make their way to university joking around.

Taehyung is always act normal around others like he is totally fine and nothing is wrong.So people see him as a cheerful guy who always smiles specialy with his bestfriend.

Many students in the university tried to make him as their boyfriend not only girls but also boys but everytime he turns them down nicely.

Taehyung is afraid to have someone so close to him he is afraid that people will findout his true self and his problems.He don't want to be judged by people at least not again.

When he was in elementary school once his father showed up at the school and created a huge mess. He shouted at taehyung infront of thousand of students and next moment he started to cry asking taehyung to bring back his mother.

Taehyung was so helpless back then.After that incident students at his school started to call his father crazy and they named Taehyung as a son of a phycho. Taehyung hates that he hates when people call his father crazy how dare them to judge when they don't know anything about his father. So this make taehyung to hide his true self from other even from his best friend.

........................................................................