Tears

Taehyung pov;

After 30 minutes of walk Taehyung reachs to their house.He stops at the front  door for a while thinking if he should go in or not.Minyu is now sleeping soundly resting her chin on his shoulder.Even though he don't want to go in he have to,he can't stay outside forever.He needs to put minyu in her bed so she can sleep more comfortably.

Taehyung open the front door barely making a sound he is not sure if his father is at home or not.Most of the time after something like this happens his father disappears for 2 or 3 days.Taehyung still don't know to where his father goes or what is he doing  those days.

It's not like Taehyung is not worried about him.Of course he is worried but Taehyung thinks that his father also need some time to himself so taehyung don't bothers to look for him.After all he knows that his father will return home.

Sometimes he returns as their father who loves them and cared for them. Taehyung considers this self as his father.And sometimes he returns as the same monster who don't give a shit about his own children.And other time he returns as a body without a soul he seems so helpless and depressed.Taehyung don't know whats gonna happen this time.No matter what's gonna happen he still have to deal with it.

Taehyung  took a deep breath and enter to the living room after  locking the door.
As soon as he sees the view infront of him his heart breaks into pieces.

His father is in the floor exactly the same spot where taehyung left him he is still crying.Tae hears the word he mumbling again and again
"Don't leave me Jihoon please come back please"
His father is now hugging the photo of  his mother.
Taehyung puts minyu on the couch and walks to his father.

"Appa" Taehyung whispers while sitting infront of him. Taehyung's father raised his head to look at him.

He looks so broken the wound from earlier incident is still bleeding it seems like he hurts himself more. The blood mark on the wall proves it.Taehyung's eyes teared up looking at his father.A father is the strength of a children a father is a hero to every children so imagine looking at your own father like this.Can you imagine the pain taehyung is having right now?

Now taehyung regrets more regrets every word he throw at his father he regrets telling him that he is the reason his mother's death.Taehyung know how much he loved his mother taehyung remembered that how his father used to call his mother as his whole world.So telling him that he is the reason of her death is the worst thing ever. Taehyung didn't mean those words back then but it's the truth.He didn't wanted to hurt his father with his words but now it's too late he already coursed so much pain to his father with those words.

"Why are you like this appa? Please get up."
" Taehyung I'm sorry please don't hate me." Taehyung's father cried hugging taehyung.

" I don't hate you appa don't cry I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"
They both cried hugging eachother.

Do you know whom to blame here?
to taehyung or his father?
If you know please tell me.

........................................................................

Jungkook pov;

Jungkook came to his shared appartement after meeting with yoongi. He moved receny to this appartement before him Namjoon is the only one in there.

Namjoon is warking as a professor in The seoul  university where Jungkook is going to studies as a art major staring from tomorrow.

"You are back?" Namjoon asked throw a cola at Jungkook.

"Yeah"  Jungkook lean to the sofa drinking the cold liquid.

"I think I asked you to come early.You are going to start new chapter in your life tomorrow I still need to tell you some informations about the university and the rest" Namjoon said raising one eyebrow.

"Oh no more lectures hyung I'm tired  you already repeated the same shit past too weeks"

" But there is still things you need to know.You should behave Jungkook."

"Not now hyung and also I don't give a fuck about anything"

"Whatever but don't come to me after creating troubles ok" with that namjoon walked away.

Jungkook closed his eyes to take some rest.The next moment after he closing his eyes someone comes to his mind.It's the brown haired boy that he saw at the park. Jungkook feels something in his heart like he wants to go and check on him to know  if the boy is okay to know why he cried at the first place.

Jougkook shock his head.
"Why you care jungkook ?" He asked him self. But  Jungkook  himself didn't know how to answer the question.
"Hope he is fine."
Jungkook  sighs..

............................................................

How is it?