Chapter 1: Paris

NOTE: Hello! Here is the second part of the story. There are three chapters and an epilogue, around 17,500 words in total ... the first chapter is the shortest (3350 words) and the third one is the longest (almost 8000 words).

Thanks for reading and your comments are welcome, as always ❤️

I hope you like it!

S.

******************************

Clarke was certain her clothes had never been taken off as quickly as Lexa had successfully done it in under what felt like ten seconds.

The moment the fresh air brushed Clarke's naked breasts, she could see the eagerness in Lexa's eyes to be reunited with her favourite part of the blonde's anatomy and it didn't take long before she took one of her pink nipples in her mouth.

A smile cropped up on Clarke's face when she heard the sound of pleasure that left Lexa's throat as her tongue circled around it, making it even harder than it already was.

She pulled her closer, clutching onto the back of Lexa's head with her fingers lost in her chestnut locks.

"Damn... I missed this," she whispered.

Lexa's lips curled into a smile as she bit Clarke's erect nipple gently, eliciting a loud moan from the blonde, and then soothed it again with her tongue.

Her soft lips followed the familiar trail north, reaching the blonde's neck and finally stopping at her ear.

"I love you, Clarke..." she said in a low voice, noticing the goosebumps on Clarke's skin.

The blonde's hands stroked Lexa's silky skin on her back all the way to her neck, and then slightly leaned back to find the brunette's eyes, cupping her cheeks with her hands.

"I love you, Lexa..." Clarke said softly, losing herself in the darkness that eclipsed Lexa's green eyes right before their lips met in a lustful kiss.

Lexa gently pushed Clarke onto the bed and quickly removed her own clothes before she lay on top of her.

They both moaned when they felt the warmth of their naked bodies, a feeling they had been deprived of for far too long and they were more sure than ever that they were not going to let themselves live without it ever again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

One hour earlier...

After the kiss they had shared in front of Lexa's fans during the photoshoot session, the room was suddenly filled with excitement and a general sense of disbelief, since no one could've anticipated that the star of the show would actually kiss another woman in front of everyone. The organizers of the convention were flabbergasted, the fans were confused, wondering who that blonde woman was, but Lexa and Clarke, on the other hand, were simply happy.

There wasn't a shred of doubt in Lexa's mind that it was exactly what she wanted and needed to do. She was no longer willing to put her happiness aside in order to meet the expectations of her manager and the people in the show business who would rather see an image of her that in no way represented who she really was. Lexa had given it a lot of thought during the time that she and Clarke had been apart, and had come to the conclusion that no matter the consequences, she didn't want to be in the closet anymore.

She was well aware that it could have grave repercussions for her career, especially now that she had signed a contract to star in a big production movie, but it didn't scare her at all. Not after she had experienced what it felt like losing Clarke and if she knew one thing, it was that none of it mattered if she didn't have her by her side. And after all they had been through, there was no way in hell that Lexa would agree to keep their relationship a secret just to keep appearances.