MAKE HIM JEALOUS

JIMIN POV

5:45 am

I already woke and sitting on my bed when I heard someone's calling and saw it is Sydney and just holding the phone staring and then the line ended and after that she send a video that I don't watched, stand up to my bed and take a shower.

While I'm in the shower I'm still thinking what happen last night, I deep sighed while trying to ignore it.

And then I went outside at the kitchen and saw Jin hyung preparing for our breakfast

"I told her that I will make breakfast today, she needs to come to Big Hit early to finalized the song for the collaboration to Clyde. " as Seokjin hyung cooking the pancake while I prepare a cup of coffee and sit to the table.

"Jiminah.. I know that you don't want me to talk about her?. But all I can ask is just to be nice to her? Hmmm? " as Jin hyung looks at me and smiles nicely and I just looks at him and get a plate to eat some pancakes.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. As I heared Jin hyung

We all come to the Big Hit for dance practice

After lunch Pdnim aka pdogg told us that we are invited to Clyde Johnson's concert since we have the collaboration on going. And when we came to the concert, we came to backstage to say "Hi" saw her talking to Clyde Johnson, it seems that he is flirting at her.

"Finally Clyde

"Finally Clyde.. Nice meeting you.." as Namjoon shouts a bit to let Clyde know

"Oh RM... nice meeting you guys!" as Clyde handshake everyone same as Jimin that still looking at Syndey.

" By the way thank you for coming tonight, I already got the copy for the song, I will check it after the concert." As Clyde still talking to Namjoon and smiling

"Can we take a picture to all of you guys?" as the Manager of Clyde ask them for a shot

And they all agreed and took a picture.

"Oh can we also take a picture Sydney? I need to send this to FLO that finally I meet you." as Clyde smiles and look to Sydney

"Ok" as Sydney went near and just nod