FORGOTTEN PROMISE

YEAR 2005 at Incheon Airport

"Dad... Please.. I don't want to leave... "Sydney were crying to her Father at the airport.

They were leaving South Korea to live at Australia.

"Auntie.. can you just adopt me?? I will clean your house every day, I will help you cook a meal everyday.. I don't want to leave Jimin ..." as Sydney were still crying and asking for help to Mrs. Park - Mother of Park Jimin.

"Shhh.. stop crying... we already talk about this right?" as Mrs. Park hush Sydney from crying while she was also crying looking at Mr. Kim - Father of Sydney.

Jimin was also there who is also teary eyed.

Sydney came near to Jimin and hugged him

"Jiminah.. when I grew up.. I will come back here and be your wife...Promise me...You will wait for me.." as Sydney lift her hands for a pinky swear..

Jimin looks at Sydney innocently, then he looked to his parents and Mr. Kim.

"Okay..I Promise... " as Jimin pinky swear at Sydney

"Stop crying okay... " as Jimin wipe her tears.

"It's sealed already.." as Sydney stops crying, and smile.

"Be sure to come back.. or else I will find another girl to marry me.." as Jimin whisper to tease her and Sydney just glares at him.

"Kyeopta..." as Jimin pinch Sydney's checks and laughs at her.

15 years later... 

They meet again... and live in different sides of life..

Jimin as member and singer of BTS a very famous boy group in South Korea and starting to have a name Internationally.

Sydney in a desperate position, she need to get married with someone that she never meet. Just to have her will from her mother.