✰How you meet ✰

Thank you, Aiko-chan4859 for the request!! Hope you enjoy :))

Zen🎤
You worked at the same theater zen, you were the choreographer, and planned the dances for each show. Zen had gotten the lead role in his upcoming musical, and you were the one putting together the dances in each scene. As you were teaching the choreography to zen and the other female that got the lead role a long with zen, he watched you and the way your body moved. (Not in a creepy way, just blown away at how graceful you looked). After the class, he walked up to you and thanked you for the hard work, you two ended up grabbed a coffee the next morning wanting to know more about your dancing career.

Yoosung 🎮
You both joined the gaming club at school, you recently got into LOLOL and wanted to meet some new people that were also into the game. You introduced yourself, and told them how you recently got into LOLOL, and is addicted. Yoosung had a smile across his face, and walked up to your afterwards, asking you more about LOLOL and told you how he loved it as well. You guys exchanged usernames and agreed to play sometime soon.

Seven 💻
You were both in a venting server on discord, and you talked about depression and mental health, seven had given you advice and you thanked him. From there, you both messaged each other privately and talked about LOLOL, other video games, anime and computers. You two bonded over time and planned on meeting up at some point. Seven was able to hack into your info and he knew what you looked like, hoping he would come across you at some point.

Jaehee ☕️
You were the owner of a coffee shop and one of your employees hd been out of work toda, so you had to work the cash register. Jaehee walked in and put her order in, you both talked about coffee and your favorite flavors and what you dislike. You both realized you had a lot in common, and when you handed jaehee her cup, you put your number on there saying "give me a text sometime"

Also I apologize, I wrote Jumins part twice and it's not saving and when I posted it, it's not showing up. I'm not sure why, so I'm sorry about that