Part 37 (the car race)

(Justin pov)
We got a report from the police. They said that she was at an abandoned house. They gave us the address and we went there. The police came with us.
(Ariana pov)
They were still spanking me. On the last spank it was so hard that I fell.
*20 minutes of blackout*
I woke up in a white room. "Hello?" A strange man came forward to me. "You know you want me" "what? No leave me alone!" He got me and tied me up to a table. He went to get something. When he came back he was holding a condom. "No no Plz stop. I'll do anything" "no you do what i say" he came closer and I panicked. He grabbed my waist. Then there was a loud knock on the door. "POLICE!" Julian, I thought. They grabbed me and some condoms. They tied my hands and mouth. They went out to another exist.
(Julian pov)
We looked around the house. Then I saw Ariana dragged by some guys. "Come on!" The police said. We followed them.
(Ellie pov)
I was a car race. "Fuck" I said when they made a hard turn. It looks like this will be long race.
(Ariana pov)
"Stop you asshole!" He put a gun up to my face. "Shut the fuck up hoe!"
-1 hour later-
The car stopped and they grabbed me. They got out of the truck and U saw Julian and the rest with the police. "LEAVE HER NOW!" The police said. They pushed me into the ground. The police went to the bad guys and julian came and hugged me. "Ow" I said. "Huh?" He said. He looked at my back. He put his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god" Riley and Ellie said. They all came and hugged me. I was cold cause I was only wearing my bikini. They thanked the cops and we went home.
-40 minutes later-
(Julian pov)
We got home and Ari was sleeping on my lap. I carried her and put her in bed.
-1 week later-
(Justin pov)
Ariana is so quiet. What's up with her? We tried to cheer her up but she just didn't do anything. "Ari" Ashton said "he was about to you a condom on me" she whispered while looking at the ground.
(Riley pov)
I went to her and hugged her. "Don't worry you're gonna be fine." She got up and went on her phone.
(Ariana pov)
"Hey mom... Ya I'm fine... no I haven't told them yet... Ya I know... yes on Friday.... ya I know today is Monday... ok.. love you... Ya I'll tell them... ok ok I will.... bye." how am I going to tell them. What am I going to do?
(Julian pov)
Ari came back and said, "Guys... I'm..."

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.