Part 10 (The Accident)

(Ariana pov)

We are done with spin the bottle. Julian said "So what are we gonna do now?" "I don't know. it's only 2:54." "How about we go to the park and skateboard for a while?" Riley said. "Okay let's go change"

(Ellie pov)

I went to go change into my blue shorts, a white shirt that said "peace out" and white high tops converse. I got my blue skateboard and went outside.

(Riley pov)

I changed into my black jeans and a red shirt that said "why you gotta be so stupid" with my black vans. I got my red skateboard and went outside.

(Ariana pov)

I went to go change into a black skater skirt with a shirt that said " #1 Selenator", with Black high top converse. I got my neon green skateboard and went outside.

(Ash, julian, Justin pov)

The girls made a big deal of their clothes when all we did is put on a random shirt and shorts. Ash has a yellow skateboard. Julian has a black one ask I have a purple one.

-at the park-

(Julian pov)

We arrived at the park. Me and Ari were holding hands and then she said that she would be right back. I saw her leaving the opposite direction.

(Ariana pov)

I had to go to the restroom. It was a long way from where we were. I told Julian and left. We I got there I went in and then got out after 3 minutes and then......

(Everyone pov)

"We're did Ari go?" "Idk she said she would be right back let's wait here for her" "okay"

-30 minutes later-

(Julian pov)

I started to panic. "Where is she!?" All of them tried to calm me down but I couldn't. "Where Is she!" Then I saw some people going were Ari was walking to. We went and saw Ariana.... laying down on the floor, her arm has some blood on it.... her hair is covering her face... her skateboard on her leg.. and then I saw her led scraped. "Ari!!" I went running to her. People backed me away from her they said "get away!" "no her boyfriend let go!" I pushed them and headed to her I picked her up to chest. I started crying! "Ari plz answer me!" she wasn't. She was breathing though. I picked hurry up and started running to the hospital. I have to save her before it's too late.

(Everyone but Julian pov)

We saw Ari on the ground. "Ari!" Ellie And Riley screamed and try to run to her but Ashton and Justin put them back and they started crying in their chests.

-at the hospital-