Jungkook (BTS) and Freya. *Clean

Jungkook meet Freya when they were filming 'Boy With Luv' (pretend halsey didn't do it, it was Freya) music video and he instantly fell in love with her. They started dating 3 months after they finished the mv. Jungkook wanted to keep the relationship quiet from the bts as he was scared on how they would react as they are very protective over JK.

One day Freya was driving to meet JK at the BTS dance studio when she was hit by a speeding van that crashed right into the side of her, as it was lunch time there were loads of people on the street so they called an ambulance. As Freya was rushed to hospital Jungkook received a call from the doctors telling him the news.

Jungkook being heartbroken tries to talk the manager to let they go early but unfortunately he doesn't agree and makes JK stay which makes him mad and walks off to his car and drives to the hospital anyway.
Unknown to Jungkook, they boys were following him, when they saw him pull into a hospital they got really worried.

They followed him up to Freya's room and saw him break down crying. She has a broken arm, dislocated shoulder and cuts and buries everywhere. Unable to watch anymore Yoongi walks into the room and hugs Jungkook which makes him cry harder.

After a while JK calm down and started telling the boys about his relationship with Freya.

"I'm sorry Hyungs, I know I should have told you but I didn't want to make you mad at me. I love her so much, I would do anything for her. She is my world if I lose her I dont know what I would do. I was scared you were going to make me break up with her" JK said

"JK, we would never make you break up with her, as long as she makes you happy that's all we care about. You should have told us about the relationship and about her being in hospital. We would have cancelled practice if we knew." Yoongi said as all the rest agreed

"Thanks hyung, I hope the company and fans accept her like you guys have. I really love her with all my heart." Jk said

"Well, you dont have to worry about that we will always have your back and support your relationship. I know it must be love if you of all people can get of your fear of women" Jin joked.

Freya starts opening her eyes and see was greeted by Jungkook beauty.

"Hey babe" she said kissing his hand.
"Hey angel, I thought I lost you when I got that phone call. I'm so happy you're safe" JK replied kissing her and hugging her.

*Part 2 will be coming in the future. Hope you enjoyed it.