Ashley Purdy & Mia Coma (dirty)

*Hey guys, this story contains some swear words and smut so if you not comfortable with either of them then don't read this*

Mia's POV:

Today is Ashley's birthday and we are going out clubbing to celebrate . Since me and Ashley kissed last week he has been staring at me a lot more then normal, so for his birthday I decided to tease him by wearing my really tight black strapless dress and my leather jacket.

Two hours after we got to the club Ashley was so drunk he could barely stand so I told the boys that I'm goin to take him back to the hotel. We reached his hotel room and I decided to help he get his jeans and shoes off because he was havin trouble, after I took his jeans and shoes off I was about to go to the door when Ashley sat up and grabbed my arm and pulls me down to his face and starts kissing me.

Soon after it turned into a full make out session, Ashley started taking off my dress, then he flipped us over so he was on top. He started making his way down her neck, then to her boobs and played with her nipples, then made his way down to her vagina and started eating her out and fingering her. I was about to cum when I decided to pleasure him so I grabbed him and kissed him, while I was kissin him I flipped us over so I was on top once again.

Ashley's POV:

Mia went down and started deep throating me and giving me the best blowjob ive every had in my life. After about 5 minutes I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it. I then flipped us over once again and I thrust hard into her making her scream my name. We carried on for 10 minutes till we both cummed, and fell to sleep.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Mia's POV:

Recently I've been throwing up a lot and getting moody over the most stupid things. I know what that could mean so I decided to ask Andy to buy me a pregnancy test with me. After me and Andy got back from the shops I took the test while Andy waited outside. Two minutes after taking the test I asked Andy to look at it for me because I couldn't. Unfortunately Andy told me that I was pregnant so I decided to tell Ashley now so it was over and done with.

When I walked into the tour bus and the bunk area and then I walked over to Ash's bed and pulled the curtain back and see Ashley half naked with another girl and they were kissing. I ran out of there to the front of the bus where Andy was sitting and I cried my heart out to him. About 2 minutes later my brother, Jake and Jinxx walked in and my brother rushed to my side to ask what made me cry.

"Andy can you tell them please?" I asked since I told him the story while we were waiting for the test results.

"Sure. Well about 2 months ago on Ashley's birthday when Mia took him back to his hotel room, She helped him get changed out of his jeans and shoes then she tried to leave but he suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. One thing lead to another and they ended up having sex." Andy said

"WHAT?" CC shouted

"Let me finish CC." Andy said

"Mia came to me earlier and asked me to go to shops to get... A pregnancy test. She took it and its positive but then just went to go and tell Ash and he's having sex with another girl in his bunk." Andy finished hugging Mia tightly

"WHAT? IM GOIN TO FUCKING KILL HIM." CC shouted storming into the bunk area and pulls Ashley out of his bed and drags him to the front of the bus.

"CC, What the fuck?" Ashley asked

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY SISTER. FIRST YOU FLIRT WITH HER, THEN YOU FUCK HER, MAKE HER PREGNANT THEN FUCK SOME SLUT WHILE SHES CRYING HER EYES OUT ON ANDY." CC shouted at Ashley as he pinned him to the wall.

"CC, mate I know your mad but this isn't helpin your sister." Jinxx said putting his hand on CC shoulder.

"Mia, I'm sorry I didn't know you're pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?" Ashley asked looking at me

"I just found out, I want to go and tell you but then I saw you and that slut kissing each other in your bed. So I didn't" I said between sobs

"CC, can you please let me go so I can talk to your sister?" Ashley asked

"Nope" CC said coldly

"CC, come on mate" Jake said

CC then let go of Ashley and Ashley walked over to me and got onto he's knees and took my hand

"Mia, baby I'm sorry. I know that wont make you forgive me but the only reason I slept with her is because I thought you did like me since you haven't really been flirting with me since that night. But that night meant something me, you mean something to me I love you so much and I want to be with you and your... I mean our kid I want to be a family. I love you so much please could you try and forgive me? and if you do will you be my girlfriend?" Ashley said with truth in his eyes.

"Mia, don't forgive him. He's a ladies man he will never settle down with anyone." CC said

"Ok, Ash I will forgive you but on two conditions: 1. you kick that slut out of your bed. and 2. I wont become your girlfriend until you can prove that you really love me and want to be a family." I said

"Ok, I will be back in a second" Ashley said.

When he went into the bunk area I asked Jinxx to follow him.

Two minutes later the slut walked out with tears running down her face.

"I will do whatever I can to prove to you and CC that I want you and our baby and no one else." Ashley said kissing my forehead.

*Sorry guys, I know its not the best one-shot but I wanted to update and I didn't know what to write about. If you have any request just message me.*